giving up

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
Iron

Photon - To a point, I agree.

We live in a world that is, to a very large extent, random.

Humans like to think that they know more than they do. It gives them an illusion of control, and removes the pain of uncertainty.

That said, it is possible to take actions that will maximise your chances of success. Indeed, it is through man's desire to use his mind to master his environment that we have gradually moved from caves to today's technological age.

Jeff
CaerMyrddin

I agree with your views Jeff and in a certain way the markets do to.

Sometimes there are opportunities all over the place, sometimes there aren't any and it's not up to you to change this and it makes no sense to put any effort changing this. But it makes perfect sense to put all efforts profiting from the best opportunities.

I understand some forum users may be disapointed that others dont' share their views, but wouldn't you do the same?
Iron

Hi Antonio

I agree.

One of the best trading quotes I've come across is 'Want what the market wants'.

If the market is offering you 1 tick and you try to take 3, you're probably going to get hurt, but I bet that doesn't stop people from trying! :)

Jeff

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”