Correct Score at half time laying rules

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
kiwimike

Euler

Thanks for the update on that, i am aware that other automated/bot software in the market is able to do this (ie lay the HT score in the correct score market by detecting it) how are they getting around this ? , i would name them but im not sure if thats ok on here, i really need this feature but i also want Bet Angel as my product of choice, any idea on how they can do it and bet angel can't?
Euler

If you can contact support with where you have seen this being done and we will investigate for you.
Euler

mister man wrote:stake is £2, its happened several times..this ones not even recorded in the log, but it happened..

quite frustrating

any ideas ???

If you get us instructions that will allow the support guys to replicate it then they can do a deeper investigation.
kiwimike

Euler wrote:
mister man wrote:stake is £2, its happened several times..this ones not even recorded in the log, but it happened..

quite frustrating

any ideas ???

If you get us instructions that will allow the support guys to replicate it then they can do a deeper investigation.

Market Feeder Pro has a live score feed that you can call upon to check the status of a game, im sure you guys are aware of this ?, can you call upon the same thing ?

Cheers
sprinter

Its relatively simple to work it out in excel if you use the excel automation function and a basic lookup array.

Basic spreadsheet attached that can detect the current score in-play, as well the current favorite.

works pretty well, although it does go a bit screwy straight after a goal has been scored, so use with caution.

Using at half time should not give any difficulties though...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”