Duplicate Bets

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
Al_man

I have set up a Lay The Correct Score rule in Guardian, so that it places a lay bet from 2 mins into play when the odds reach a fixed amount, say 3.0. Sometimes it works fine and just places one bet, but other times it will duplicate the bet several times as shown below. I have set the rule allow it to trigger one time and 5 seconds before reaming.How do I stop this from duplicating the bet ? Any help much appreciated.

26/01/2012 20:48:49: £ 10 Lay bet placed on 1 - 0 at 3. Entirely unmatched when it initially reached the market. Ref: 10010

26/01/2012 20:51:10: £ 10 Lay bet placed on 1 - 0 at 3. Entirely unmatched when it initially reached the market. Ref: 10011
chrisw

Hi Al man, the football in-play delay is about 10 seconds so Auto won’t recognize your bet has been placed until the 10 seconds is up, so after your 5 seconds it will try again. You will have to raise the wait time to higher than the in-play delay time. Hope this helps.
Chris.
chrisw

Hi Al Man. Me again, just noticed there’s a few mins between the bets so something else is going on. Only thing I can think of is if you tinker with it while it is still connected to the match it will fire again when you close it. But try the first answer anyway.
Chris.
Al_man

chrisw wrote:Hi Al man, the football in-play delay is about 10 seconds so Auto won’t recognize your bet has been placed until the 10 seconds is up, so after your 5 seconds it will try again. You will have to raise the wait time to higher than the in-play delay time. Hope this helps.
Chris.
Thanks for the advice, I raised the wait time to 12 secs and no more duplicate bets, so thanks again Chris.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”