Calculating the green all

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
Shamrock

I will start by saying I'm in Australia and in play betting is not an option, hence the suggestion, "Set it to trigger through automation" won't work for me.
If I scalp a tick or two on say the correct score market and have a $100 green on nil all, now I want to let the game go in play and want to pre set a bet to lay at $5 to green out if it hits that price. How do I calculate the amount to lay? Is it by the number of selections, the price, or both?

Cheers
mbeebee

go to the website: "Betcalc.com" (google it is the easiest) and all will be revealed.
Good luck.
mbeebee

btw, I'm also in Oz and this is how I play the sports events. I log on to the Betcalc site, figure out my positions then place my bets (both lay position and back position) on Betfair. VERY IMPORTANT!!!
When in Oz, like myself, you MUST tick the KEEP bets button after you place your bets. Otherwise, they will lapse as the event goes into play; as you already know.
Hope this helps.
Shamrock

thanks mbeebee,
good site but still cant find the solution..
no help so I'll have to watch a few games and work it out myself.
by the way, Sydney for premiers at $7 seems like free money given they are sure of a top 4 spot, if they end up top 2 (big chance) they hit $3.20..
legendz

set a rule that says in the general section "green all selections" and the time market is inplay i.e 10secs to say 2 hours , there will be no parameters because its a green all rule , then move to conditions and set a rule "green all profit condition" when selections value is greater than $5 maybe want it to trigger 2 or 3 times as well thats in the general section. this will set up the bet ready , once the profit in the green up column reaches $5 the software will fire the relevant bets to green up , as i said it may not green for the exact amount on each result because the market is moving but if it triggers 2 or 3 times this should take care of that .
Shamrock

Ledendz,
it wont fire because I'm in Australia and we are restricted with in play betting. Watching the Chelsea Man City game and have figured it (ithink), divide the green amount by the lay odds to give you the lay stake to green with.
thanks bud.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”