Gaurdian Automation - Cancelling races that are running late

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
poipoi

Hi All

Hoping someone can help me out with an Automation question. I have a problem with my horse racing automation when one race is running late enough that by the time the race starts, there is another race on at the same time.

I want to cancel all bets and unmatched positions if the race has not begun three minutes after the scheduled start time.

Is that possible using Guardian automation?

Thanks in advance, P.
GMBing

Use Guardian automation rule to green all at 3 min after event start with behaviour settings to cancel all unmatched bets when greening - Be sure to make sure guardian is monitoring the race until after 3 min from event start

Regards

G
Dublin_Flyer

Another way would be to completely avoid any meetings in Ireland, they're notorious for clashing with UK meetings! Otherwise GMBing seems to have the right idea.
poipoi

Thanks for the reply G.

Actually, I was hoping to cancel all unmatched bets IF the event has not started 3 minutes after the scheduled start time. In other words, I don't want to have to physically monitor clashing events if I'm using an automated program like Guardian.

Cheers, P
GMBing

Hi again

There is a cancel all unmatched bet condition within guardian automation so just set it to fire 180 sec after event start - Make sure that guardian stay with the race till after this time of course

Regards

G

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”