Forcing 3rd worst price instead of best price

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
Martinpeterbell

Can anyone tell me how to force Guardian to place a bet at 3rd worst without automatically matching it to the current best?

Thanks in advance :-)
LinusP

I have read this 5 times and I am still lost, are you trying to guarantee in getting matched?
Martinpeterbell

Sorry for not being clear. The parameters section of the Guardian rule configuration allows you to place a bet at custom ticks above / below the current price. I'd like to confirm the direction of the price and place a scalp bet assuming that movement will continue. Problem is if you try to place a back bet a few ticks lower than the current price Guardian realises that you can get better value at the current price so places the bet immediately.
6thSense
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

You can't place a bet at a worse price and ask the exchange to hold it until the worse price becomes the current price.

The parameters you mention are there to give you a better chance of getting matched should the market be volatile.

If you want to trigger a bet at a certain price then you can set a price condition to do this.
gutuami

Martinpeterbell wrote:Can anyone tell me how to force Guardian to place a bet at 3rd worst without automatically matching it to the current best?

Thanks in advance :-)
your question looks weird. Maybe you want something as trailing stops:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpniNFag2Ho

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”