Stop automation when desired profit achieved?

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
scottygop

I have been using a formula at the moment, same criteri and rules repeated for every UK horse race in the win market. It seems to 'see-saw' throughout the day in and out of profit by x amount of points.. none the less - it does meet a certain profit before dropping.

Is there a way that I can create a rule or make a setting where the automation will no longer create these bets when my balance reaches a certain amount?

Lets say for example I am backing with £10 and have a pot of £500 - I want the betting to stop when the balance reaches £550 and £50 profit has been made over the course of several bets.

I have racked my brain and tried most things in the automation 'edit rules' area and searched the forum but it seems that there are a few similar questions asked but no difinitive answer?

any assistance greatfully apreciated.

cheers :|
6thSense
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

There is no condition with Guardian Automation that will do this.

You would need to use Excel for your automation as the account balance is fed to the spreadsheet. You could then base all betting based upon the level of the account balance.
Euler

It probably wouldn't be difficult to add the balance condition to automation so we will put that in the next version.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”