Possible to automate specific market selection?

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
ddub6249

Is there an easy way to automate the selection of a market without having to manually search and select it?

Example: I have the 'BetAngel_1' spreadsheet connected to Bet Angel and want, for example, the 'Man City v Barcelona - Match Odds' market to be displayed. I have the text 'Man City v Barcelona' entered in B71 of the 'BetAngel_1' spreadsheet and 'Match Odds' entered in C71. Could Bet Angel automatically read this info and populate that market in the 'One-click' tab? Or is this something that requires VB programming? Thanks.

Dan
6thSense
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

There is not a way of automatically doing this via the spreadsheet.

You can quickly search using the market selection dialogue box though.

The image below shows the results when I type 'Man City' into the search box.
select.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ddub6249

Ok thanks. I'll have to look into automating that process via some other means.
ddub6249

Is there any other way of automatically selecting a market, possibly through the Betfair Market ID or something like that. Although, thinking about it, I imagine if I had a Market ID from betfair and entered that into the Market Search box, it wouldn't find the market as the search tool is designed to just find the market names as they are listed - is that the case?

Can anyone give a suggestion as to the best route to go down to get, for example: Cardiff v Fulham/ Match Odds market (8th March 2014)automatically selected? I assume it may be a case of creating a program to make these selections through the market drop down menu, but if anyone can suggest an easier solution it would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”