Stopping triggering once matched

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
johnnya24

I know this is going to be super obvious, but I can't see the wood for the trees.

I want to automate a lay to fire into the market at 1 tick above the best back price (I have other >=< conditions). I want this to start 2 hours before kick off. All easy enough.

I don't want it to stay stuck at that opening price if the market moves. So I want it to cancel out and fire again every X minutes until kick off.

But I want it to stop triggering once the bet has been matched so I don't get numerous matched bets.

1 trigger closer to kick off time won't suffice as the volume on certain of these markets is quite low. Getting matched at the lowest possible price is the priority.

How do I get Guardian to stop firing once the bet has been matched?

Sorry for the obviousness of the question. Still trying to get my head around BA :oops:
6thSense
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

It's not that obvious how to do this.

There is no 'Number of matched bets' condition that you can use to prevent further bets being placed.

Therefore you will need to use something else. I would consider using a 'Green all profit condition' and set this to 'equal to zero'. A zero green all profit would imply no bets have been matched.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”