Full Automation in the Guardian

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
stig125

Hi All,

Does anyone know if the Guardian can be configured in some way to load up the days win markets for horse racing automatically every day.

I have been an automated excel trader for over 3 years now but it has NEVER been truly automatic. Every day I have to remove the day before's racing and add the new days racing. Ok, it's not a big problem until you go on holiday.. then it's hunt for a WIFI area so that I can load up the Guardian.

It seems such a simple thing for Bet Angel to do that I feel I MUST be missing something.
Thanks
Stig
PeterLe

I'm fairly sure this has been requested in the past (in suggestions). Id welcome it too
You could easy extend it to Excel too and have a special cell in the worksheet
Depending upon the contents in that cell ,you could do all manner of things..ie load horse racing win, Place, switch to next market, load the days racing etc etc..

Regards
Peter
LinusP

On my own bots I have a very simple line of code that switches to the next race as soon as it either a) Finishes b) Goes past the start time or c) Race is delayed

This would be easy to implement in BA and enables my program's to run for ever (theoretically)

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”