Possible to get automation to fire on goal?

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
poetrismo6

Hi, I would like to try an idea where a bet is fired on the home team (soccer) winning the match if they score the first goal. I can't seem to find any way of creating a rule that reacts on goals though, is this not possible at all or what?

Greatly appreciate any help!
/P
Euler

There isn't a reliable feed sent to Bet Angel to do this, so you can't do it in automation. You can do it via a spreadsheet though

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7148&start=20
poetrismo6

Thanks a lot Euler. I've been reading up on how to connect Guardian to spreadsheets now. I want the spreadsheet to fire when/if the home team scores the first goal, still not sure what the best way to make this happen is though.. Is it to connect the spreadsheet to an external website (with live scores) or is there another way. A danger with the former I guess would be if the website isn't updated immediately, right?
doncht

A danger with the former I guess would be if the website isn't updated immediately, right?
Hi. I've been doing some test to prove this on my own but found no luck so far. Can anyone please confirm this?

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”