Next best exhange to Betfair?

legerbet57

sealebet wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:12 pm
If the phone conversation suggests you wanted to close your account permanently, BF open themselves to a lot more risk by reopening it.
If they reopen it and then you lose lots of money, you could then take them to court.
I explained the reason I wanted that particular account closed (nothing to do with self exclusion) and disn't realise it would have the same affect on the other two accounts.

A manager has apparently listened to the recording and has concluded that I was told it would be self exclusion. However, according to one of the CS bods it should have been explained to me the consequences of self exclusion and some other things. I certainly never asked self exclusion although it's possible this is what the CS bod suggested and I didn't understand what that meant in terms of gambling problems (which I don't have)

I'm going to send a subject access report to Betfair and listen to the recording myself, then follow that up with an official complaint if necessary and a referral to IBAS if that doesn't work. Thanks to the guy that suggested that.
legerbet57

Euler wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:26 pm
Betdaq is my next choice after Betfair as its the only other exchange that functions properly without much intervention from the host.
It doesn't work with my style of betting unfortunately. I don't do Horse Racing, and almost exclusively bet in play.

Been on the televised Italian match this morning (U/O 3.5 goals) and the first 20 minutes there was only me and whoever put up the odds playing. Then went on the India Innings runs and couldn't even enter the market. £775 matched compared to nearly a million matched on Betfair. That's a 99/1 difference even allowing for different ratios on bets matched.

Return to “Alternative betting exchanges, Smarkets, Matchbook etc.”