Bet Angel trader's desks & setup's

superfrank

i noticed on the iMac vs PC thread viewtopic.php?f=17&t=3911 that PeterLe posted a picture of his desk last year.

i thought it might be interesting if we all post a pic of our desks... i'll start the ball rolling (btw that's Ribena not red wine!).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Euler

Your office is tidier than mine, or did you tuck a few things away before taking that picture?

I'll post my current set up when I've tidied up!
Dublin_Flyer

Looks very clean, tidy, dusted and hoovered doesn't it! There's a good few hours cleaning before I can take a pic of my setup!
superfrank

no need to tidy up boys, we wanna see the real thing! that photo must flatter my desk as it's really covered in dust.
JollyGreen

My office is designed to be compact...that's BS for "it's a small room" :lol: I would not be able to obtain the correct angle to photograph the two monitors and the TV. Mine is also a lot less tidy than yours!

I have a similar chair though, mine has the mesh back which moulds to your back. They're pretty comfy though aren't they!

JG
Yantraman

Is that a glass of Rose I can see? I have just moved house will try and get round to posting a pic once I am sorted

I couldnt see a laptop or tablet for backup?
superfrank

Yantraman wrote:Is that a glass of Rose I can see? I have just moved house will try and get round to posting a pic once I am sorted

my laptop is on another table near a window for a better 3G connection!
superfrank

superfrank wrote:
Yantraman wrote:Is that a glass of Rose I can see? I have just moved house will try and get round to posting a pic once I am sorted

Ribena ;)
my laptop is on another table near a window for a better 3G connection!
Yantraman

Just checking!! - my new spot also has a very weak 3g connection - does anyone have any experience of 3g boosters? I get 1 or 2 bars at best.

I have a 3 huawei dongle which I now see has a port in the side of it so you can plug a booster antenna in - I wasnt even aware it was there until I started researching this.

Its worth checking your dongle, if its not working too well a booster could improve your performance ;)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_nkw=h ... 53+antenna
andyfuller

I heard that if you put it in a metal bowl, it helps. Sounds daft and never tried it but if you have one for say cooking may be worth giving it a go. Let us know if it helps at all.
Yantraman

Thanks Andy - tried it but no, didnt work.
CaerMyrddin

Back from a week's break, I really like to see other's setup.

I'll catch up with other things and post mine later :)
switesh

I envy your office space superfrank. :)

I trade (or rather 'Attempt' to trade) from my tiny bedroom, hence the little desk space I have available is mostly cluttered :)

Regards,
Switesh
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
JollyGreen

switesh wrote:I envy your office space superfrank. :)

I trade (or rather 'Attempt' to trade) from my tiny bedroom, hence the little desk space I have available is mostly cluttered :)

Regards,
Switesh
That's a smart setup!! :mrgreen:
PeterLe

Nice setup guys!
I just 'feel' more likely to succeed if it is all neat and tidy!

SF- I changed my setup last year. I'll post a picture when I get five mins
regards
Peter

Return to “Technology”