Betfair trading abroad

CaerMyrddin

http://www.europeanconsumerschoice.org/ ... tion-2012/

If you come to my hometown, please let me know and I'll show you the ropes!
PeterLe

CaerMyrddin wrote:http://www.europeanconsumerschoice.org/ ... tion-2012/

If you come to my hometown, please let me know and I'll show you the ropes!
I love Portugal; although surprised Manchester isn't on the list ! :o
LeTiss

PeterLe wrote: I love Portugal; although surprised Manchester isn't on the list ! :o
That's because rainfall, drugs and prostitution was taken into consideration :lol:
PeterLe

LeTiss 4pm wrote:
PeterLe wrote: I love Portugal; although surprised Manchester isn't on the list ! :o
That's because rainfall, drugs and prostitution was taken into consideration :lol:
ha ha!! :D
CaerMyrddin

Did you ever come to Porto? Give it a go, we need your money! :lol:
Zenyatta

Where are you from CaerMyrddin?

No luck trying to travel and bet so far. I'm finding it's just not possible to sight-see and trade at the same time, too many distractions. I tried trading whilst travelling from London to Pais on the Eurostar, with disasterous consequences (See my story in the other thread).

I'm currently hunkered down in a Paris hotel trying to regroup.
CaerMyrddin

Porto, recently elected number one destination in Europe this year.

I'm sorry about the OT... I've seen loads of kiwis and aussies all over Europe (curiously most of them really really nice and nicely drunk) but not around here. We get plenty of french and italian tourists though.
Zenyatta

I won't get to Porto burning through money at this rate ... but who knows....I moved forward once again today. I just set up the spreadsheet on the VPS, and spent the day enjoying myself in Paris. When I came back to the hotel in the evening I was over 100 up. Now if the spreadsheet can keep doing that every day it would be fantastic. :D
LeTiss

It's nice to hear of someone winning a decent amount of money on the lottery and using it, Zenyatta

I get so bored of hearing of people winning £50M and still working in a music shop
Zenyatta

Yeah Le Tess, money doesn't do any good sitting in the bank, it's there to be spent . And the best way to spend it is not on material possessions, but on experiences.

I dreamt of travelling the world, trading and meeting hotties in exotic locations. Now I'm actually doing it :D This life is in some sense the 'natural' state of affairs for a guy, not sitting in a cubicle all day following orders for minimum wage, that's living hell. So here I am, sitting in a fantastic bar in Paris looking out the window at a canal, surrounded by hot chicks. But how long is this going to last? ;)
Euler

Are you coming back to London at some point. We are not far outside London so you should pop in and see us.
Zenyatta

Euler wrote:Are you coming back to London at some point. We are not far outside London so you should pop in and see us.
I was going to loop back to London and then up to Edinburgh over the Christmas period. So I might call into the BetAngel office 8-)
CaerMyrddin

So here I am, sitting in a fantastic bar in Paris looking out the window at a canal, surrounded by hot chicks
No wine? You embarrass New Zealand! :lol:
Zenyatta

CaerMyrddin wrote:
So here I am, sitting in a fantastic bar in Paris looking out the window at a canal, surrounded by hot chicks
No wine? You embarrass New Zealand! :lol:
Paris is exactly like the movies, amazing beauty and style in parts. The only problem I have with this city is that its filled with French people ;)

I ain't never going back to that 9-5 shit man. It's all women, wine and gambling from now on :D
steven1976

I ain't never going back to that 9-5 shit man. It's all women, wine and gambling from now on :D[/quote]

Story of my life!

Return to “Technology”