Mobile devices

rogerlisa

Hello All.
Bet Angel is windows based? If so what is the forums opinions with regard to suitable mobile devices excluding laptops as these are suitable for my current day job. I would like a mobile device similar to a Kindle, Ipad etc but dont know what to go for. I currently use my Blackberry if I want to check my trades during the day using Betfair but I am sorry to say I just dont like Betfairs site and would prefer to use Bet Angel, plus the five second update thing is annoying. Sorry but not very Techy so thanks in advance.
WinLoseWinWin

I would recommend that you get an ipad and use LogMeIn to connect to your computer from your ipad. I don't actually have an ipad myself (yet) but I use LogMeIn to connect to my home computer (which runs Bet Angel) from work and it works perfectly.
PeterLe

Hi
Look at the betangel VPS option too, its about 35-40 pound a month. I use mine from all over the world and its superb for remote access
Regards
Peter
rogerlisa

Thanks to both of you I will look into both.
Roger
george

when im out i use teamviewer to connect with my pc that runs betangel, it works great on mobile data and if u use multiple screens u can switch screen with just a click
andyfuller

Maybe of interest to some. LogMeIn is to start charging:

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2014/01/21 ... e_service/
CaerMyrddin

Hi, you may always consider getting a Windows 8 RT tablet and BA installed locally. Never seen one, but the idea sounds good?
kanganagoenka

PeterLe wrote:Hi
Look at the betangel VPS option too, its about 35-40 pound a month. I use mine from all over the world and its superb for remote access
Regards
Peter

I totally agree with this. You can use Ipad.

Return to “Technology”