PETER WEBB TRADING MASTER CLASS

Learn sports betting strategies and discuss key factors to consider when placing a bet.
Dallas

Wildly

Thanks Dallas. For that and your many other answers on the forum. Cheers.
Mushin

I took the masterclass a couple of years ago. Overall I would have to say that I left feeling slightly dissapointed and frustrated.

My main frustration was with the format. Basically, there was a break for lunch (nice buffet included). Apart from that Peter just talks and talks and talks. The only time he draws breath is to answer questions which can be asked at any time. For me this was information overload. I found it very difficult to listen and process the information, make notes, formulate and ask questions and follow the questions posed by the other delegates all at the same time. If you need to leave the room for any reason (toilet break etc.) the course will proceed without you and there is a good chance you will miss something significant.

When you leave you will be given a substantial amount of printed material to take away with you. This is beneficial because it will explain and reinforce the main points raised in the masterclass. However I was dissappointed that this document contained some fairly basic errors and what appeared to be a substantial amount of typographical errors. This in itself is not significant but it just gave the feeling of something that was put together in a rush without any proper proof reading.

Overall I would say that the masterclass is beneficial and that you will probably not be able to get this sort of education anywhere else. My advice would be to write down any questions or points you want clarification on, before you attend and be prepared for a "full on" day. I guess like everything else in life the more you put in the more you will get out.

Please bear in mind that I attended the masterclass a couple of years ago so the format and content may well have changed. Hope that helps.
hgodden

Fergie

I went on it a long time ago, but to try to answer your question whether its worth the money or not for you it would be helpful if you could tell us a bit about your trading experiences / ambitions and what you expect for the £400?
FERGIE87

Iam pretty new to bet but seem to have taking the sports trading side in pretty well and how to use the software ,, its more the racing side off things i need to expand on
hgodden

Ok thats a bit vaugue tbh lol So as to your original question what would make it worth it for you?
vee

I have just attended the Masterclass and I have to say that it was brilliant. :) If you are new to trading I would advise getting used to using Betangel and trading for a while before attending the class to get the full benefit.Bottom line it is money well spent.

Spend some time in front of the markets and get a feel of what's happening,find your weaknesses and strengths and what it is you're trying to get from the markets.This is probably when you'll get the most value from the class.

Peter has analysed almost every statistic on horse racing markets that I could have imagined :ugeek: and he answered every question I threw at him about trading the horses pre race.

The class is informal and intense and will most certainly unravel the matrix of the racing markets as this is the main focus of the class.Peter also touches on soccer and tennis too.

Overall there is a lot of information to absorb however it seemed as though Peter had all the time in the world to answer any questions we threw at him.Not to worry as you walk away with a 300+ page manual that reinforces a lot of what was learnt throughout the day and more.

I attended a racing class that cost half as much as this one but it also showed me half the picture as well :?:
DRED1

I attended too. Pm me and I will give you my view.
If you've booked cool, it all depends what you're expecting.
skandy85

I did a one-on-one with Dave - Peter's colleague. It was a real eye opener.

I am so surprised that people here are saying that it was bad or that Peter does not know what he is doing! lol! I hope they are being sarcastic!

You should definitely get 6 months to 12 months of trading underneath you before you go otherwise, you will be lost.

However, to get that foundation training that the Bet Angel guys give you is fantastic.

If you are booking this course thinking that you will walk away with a "million £££ trading strategy" then you are wrong. The masterclass is there to give you a grounding on how/why/when and what - YOU have to figure out which markets you can profit from because ever market and every trader is different.

I am shocked and quite saddened to see idiots talking BS about the Bet Angel team. They are trying to educate people.

Keep up the good work Peter - and Dave if you are still trading away! ;)
Euler

skandy85 wrote:
Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:48 pm
I am so surprised that people here are saying that it was bad or that Peter does not know what he is doing! lol! I hope they are being sarcastic!
They were, thanks for your comments.
skandy85

:D :lol:
neld0r

Hope the online version of this will come out this year! ;)
Bluesky

neld0r wrote:
Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:14 am
Hope the online version of this will come out this year! ;)
I suspect several people would offer very good odds against that happening :lol:
LeTiss

What I would say about Peter's class, is I'm surprised he hasn't taken it around the country

I'm sure there are plenty of people who would pay good money to visit his course, but can't make it to Hook

Perhaps he should organise one in Scotland, Wales, Ireland, North East, North West, and South West
kerberus

Le Tiss "What I would say about Peter's class, is I'm surprised he hasn't taken it around the country"

+1 from me!

:shock:

Return to “Betfair trading strategies”