PETER WEBB TRADING MASTER CLASS

Learn sports betting strategies and discuss key factors to consider when placing a bet.
RentonT

Euler wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:20 pm
Once a month, but tiny attendee numbers so they tend to fill quickly. We are looking to move office so that may affect forward dates.
Exciting news, bigger and better I assume?? Can only be a good thing so congratulations.

And where to... approximately? (Don't say Malta yet...)

Will April be the last course for a while do you think or will there be more before any office move?
jonnyg

I would love to see a trading master class look at the effect of the time of the opening goal < the most important metric in terms of defining expectation of accuracy as time decays .
wearthefoxhat

Just landed in Hook for PW's Masterclass on Monday. Staying at The Raven, 2 minutes walk away. Was a 4 hour journey on the road, so relaxing overnight so I'm up fresh as a daisy for the morning. Was easy to find off the M3 junction 5.

Will give feedback on how things go.

Tucking into the Mixed Grill and washing it down with a Guiness or two... ;)
Trader Pat

wearthefoxhat wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:02 pm
Just landed in Hook for PW's Masterclass on Monday. Staying at The Raven, 2 minutes walk away. Was a 4 hour journey on the road, so relaxing overnight so I'm up fresh as a daisy for the morning. Was easy to find off the M3 junction 5.

They do a decent breakfast as well, enjoy ;)
ShaunWhite

wearthefoxhat wrote:
That sounds like the match prep for the '66 England team.
wearthefoxhat

Trader Pat wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:17 pm
wearthefoxhat wrote:

They do a decent breakfast as well, enjoy ;)
Thanks, will do.
wearthefoxhat

ShaunWhite wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:22 pm
wearthefoxhat wrote:
That sounds like the match prep for the '66 England team.
:) I wonder if they can prepare the same in Russia this June?
Duke

Personally, I don't think you can go far wrong with attending such a course, it can only help and let's face it, the guy knows what he's talking about. You are bound to come away with more knowledge and knowledge in this game is priceless.
neld0r

any chance this could be sold as an online course like what you see on lynda.com or similar e-learning sites for example?
wearthefoxhat

Duke wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:24 pm
Personally, I don't think you can go far wrong with attending such a course, it can only help and let's face it, the guy knows what he's talking about. You are bound to come away with more knowledge and knowledge in this game is priceless.
I agree with that for sure.

I could continue watching you-tube clips and greenup TV of other traders that will get me so far. I also like a reason for a break away from routine to meet others face to face who have a common interest.
wearthefoxhat

neld0r wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:26 pm
any chance this could be sold as an online course like what you see on lynda.com or similar e-learning sites for example?
I think this has been suggested before and as far as I know, for whatever reason, hasn't been done yet. I suppose if too many at any one time jump on, the edge(s) may be eroded quickly. Having said that, trading would appeal to the younger element and horse racing especially, needs an injection of interest from the that generation to ensure it's future survival. On-line is one way of doing that.
Colmate

@wearthefoxhat. Enjoy the course. Peter really is a master at what he does. It is very intense so be prepared for some brain fog at the end of the day. I did the class last month and would love to be in contact with others who have been on the course. It's quite a task to try to remember every little detail. If you would like to PM me after the course, please feel free, along with anyone else who has been there.
wearthefoxhat

Quick feedback as promised.

I've got to say a big thanks to Peter and Kelly for their hospitality on the day. We were all well catered for and the training room was well planned out with plenty of breathing space for all of the attendees. A couple had flown in from Stansted and others had journeyed in and stayed overnight as various locations. So worth the effort, I for one, can see many years of trading ahead in all aspects of sport, not just horse racing. (even the next pope)

Plenty of high quality handouts in colour, each explained in detail. Examples of how PW thinks about his set-ups, entry point(s), managing the exit. Live trading in the afternoon on best racetypes and how/why. 8/8 achieved with one saved by BSP. At the end we received a 328 page "Effective betting exchange strategies" bible.

Can't understand some of the previous comments as there was so much to take away from the course and Peter couldn't be more helpful. Throughout the course, we all asked questions about various things, Peter answered them all with respect and in some detail.

This was the last course at this location as they are in the process of moving to a new location fairly nearby.

I'd like to see a follow up for previous attendees, a trading "knees up" where old and new acquaintances could meet up. Maybe even a mass trading event.....hang on, might be getting carried away a bit.....

Afghanistan could be a nice spot...(you had to be there)... :D
brimson25

I did the course in January, loved it.

I'd like to know how the guys I did it with are getting on. If anyone of you are here, (and didn't hate me, I guess!) let me know!
Cards37

Damn I’d like to signup but having a hard time explaining justifying the cost to the wife given I’d have to fly over from Australia. We need Peter to take this show on the road! :)

Return to “Betfair trading strategies”