PETER WEBB TRADING MASTER CLASS

Learn sports betting strategies and discuss key factors to consider when placing a bet.
wearthefoxhat

neld0r wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:26 pm
any chance this could be sold as an online course like what you see on lynda.com or similar e-learning sites for example?
I think this has been suggested before and as far as I know, for whatever reason, hasn't been done yet. I suppose if too many at any one time jump on, the edge(s) may be eroded quickly. Having said that, trading would appeal to the younger element and horse racing especially, needs an injection of interest from the that generation to ensure it's future survival. On-line is one way of doing that.
Colmate

@wearthefoxhat. Enjoy the course. Peter really is a master at what he does. It is very intense so be prepared for some brain fog at the end of the day. I did the class last month and would love to be in contact with others who have been on the course. It's quite a task to try to remember every little detail. If you would like to PM me after the course, please feel free, along with anyone else who has been there.
wearthefoxhat

Quick feedback as promised.

I've got to say a big thanks to Peter and Kelly for their hospitality on the day. We were all well catered for and the training room was well planned out with plenty of breathing space for all of the attendees. A couple had flown in from Stansted and others had journeyed in and stayed overnight as various locations. So worth the effort, I for one, can see many years of trading ahead in all aspects of sport, not just horse racing. (even the next pope)

Plenty of high quality handouts in colour, each explained in detail. Examples of how PW thinks about his set-ups, entry point(s), managing the exit. Live trading in the afternoon on best racetypes and how/why. 8/8 achieved with one saved by BSP. At the end we received a 328 page "Effective betting exchange strategies" bible.

Can't understand some of the previous comments as there was so much to take away from the course and Peter couldn't be more helpful. Throughout the course, we all asked questions about various things, Peter answered them all with respect and in some detail.

This was the last course at this location as they are in the process of moving to a new location fairly nearby.

I'd like to see a follow up for previous attendees, a trading "knees up" where old and new acquaintances could meet up. Maybe even a mass trading event.....hang on, might be getting carried away a bit.....

Afghanistan could be a nice spot...(you had to be there)... :D
brimson25

I did the course in January, loved it.

I'd like to know how the guys I did it with are getting on. If anyone of you are here, (and didn't hate me, I guess!) let me know!
Cards37

Damn I’d like to signup but having a hard time explaining justifying the cost to the wife given I’d have to fly over from Australia. We need Peter to take this show on the road! :)
Derek27

Cards37 wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:53 pm
Damn I’d like to signup but having a hard time explaining justifying the cost to the wife given I’d have to fly over from Australia. We need Peter to take this show on the road! :)
Take her over here for a holiday during your winter time - she won't complain about that. :)
Korattt

attended the Horse Racing Workshop around 18 months ago & wished I went for the Trading Masterclass instead, think I would’ve found the latter more suitable for my level
coldtrader47

brimson25 wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:10 am
I did the course in January, loved it.

I'd like to know how the guys I did it with are getting on. If anyone of you are here, (and didn't hate me, I guess!) let me know!
I went in January too brimson . I found it well worth it , still keen as ever and studying hard but not found the 'make money' button they are on about must be missing on my version . Just out of curosity why should anyone hate you ? I thought we all got on OK - I was 'Big Andy' sat nearest Peter on the left where were you sat ?
brimson25

We did get on ok. I did sit next to you - recall that you were excellent at reading charts when we were doing exercises.

I've been slightly profitable, but nothing fantastic.

Nice to make contact, anyway!
Korattt

any ideas as to dates for upcoming Trading Masterclass courses at all?
CallumPerry

+1
Euler

Been busy with the World Cup this summer, some new commitments and I've moved the office and my home. I just haven't had enough capacity to do them recently. Will hopefully make a return in the Autumn once the evening racing finishes.
iambic_pentameter

I'd certainly be interested in an online version of the horse racing course.
Alpha322

FERGIE87 wrote:
Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:00 pm
has anyone been on?
I did many year ago, lets just say what Peter taught me sunk in about 6 months down the line and now am paying off a Mortgage and my high Salary on my full time career keeps lumping up to a mountain, i am a ex student of lesuire, yes it is a good course, its not a course to make you rich, you have to put the work in and create some of your own strategys, but use his as a guide, no one gave me my edge, i created it off Peter and some other top teachers, am not one of Peters mates am a person just like you that shelved gambaling in 1994 in those dirty bookmaking dens and found Betfair in 2009, started trading in 2011 when i saw laying and waiting in hope was just as mug as backing. I never go in to play on horses never pure green up, cut instantly i read the market wrong, let the profit run feeding in orders slowley and comeing out smoothly, thats what its about, do £20 trades consistanly 10 times a day you will be amazed whats in your bank 30 days later good luck Trading works gambaling on the favourite is a mugs game
Adriaan

Keep me posted please. Would love to join!

Return to “Betfair trading strategies”