PETER WEBB TRADING MASTER CLASS

Learn sports betting strategies and discuss key factors to consider when placing a bet.
CallumPerry

+1
Euler

Been busy with the World Cup this summer, some new commitments and I've moved the office and my home. I just haven't had enough capacity to do them recently. Will hopefully make a return in the Autumn once the evening racing finishes.
iambic_pentameter

I'd certainly be interested in an online version of the horse racing course.
Alpha322

FERGIE87 wrote:
Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:00 pm
has anyone been on?
I did many year ago, lets just say what Peter taught me sunk in about 6 months down the line and now am paying off a Mortgage and my high Salary on my full time career keeps lumping up to a mountain, i am a ex student of lesuire, yes it is a good course, its not a course to make you rich, you have to put the work in and create some of your own strategys, but use his as a guide, no one gave me my edge, i created it off Peter and some other top teachers, am not one of Peters mates am a person just like you that shelved gambaling in 1994 in those dirty bookmaking dens and found Betfair in 2009, started trading in 2011 when i saw laying and waiting in hope was just as mug as backing. I never go in to play on horses never pure green up, cut instantly i read the market wrong, let the profit run feeding in orders slowley and comeing out smoothly, thats what its about, do £20 trades consistanly 10 times a day you will be amazed whats in your bank 30 days later good luck Trading works gambaling on the favourite is a mugs game
Adriaan

Keep me posted please. Would love to join!
sa7med

any idea whrn the next one will be? will be in the uk in april and feel I'm ready to attend
Dallas

sa7med wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:57 am
any idea whrn the next one will be? will be in the uk in april and feel I'm ready to attend
Should be starting back up towards the end of next month
wearthefoxhat

Dallas wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:55 pm
sa7med wrote:
Attending a PW Masterclass was certainly one of the best things I ever did re-trading, since then Betangel have upgraded more stuff including Estimated PIQ..game changer that helps with key decision making in trading.

Would also be great if you, (Dallas), could also set up and run a Masterclass on all things automation..reckon that would be a sell out too. :)
The Griffin

wearthefoxhat wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:40 am
Dallas wrote:
sa7med wrote:
Attending a PW Masterclass was certainly one of the best things I ever did re-trading, since then Betangel have upgraded more stuff including Estimated PIQ..game changer that helps with key decision making in trading.

Would also be great if you, (Dallas), could also set up and run a Masterclass on all things automation..reckon that would be a sell out too. :)
+1 :)
youngadam

Alpha322 wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:37 pm
FERGIE87 wrote:
Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:00 pm
has anyone been on?
I did many year ago, lets just say what Peter taught me sunk in about 6 months down the line and now am paying off a Mortgage and my high Salary on my full time career keeps lumping up to a mountain, i am a ex student of lesuire, yes it is a good course, its not a course to make you rich, you have to put the work in and create some of your own strategys, but use his as a guide, no one gave me my edge, i created it off Peter and some other top teachers, am not one of Peters mates am a person just like you that shelved gambaling in 1994 in those dirty bookmaking dens and found Betfair in 2009, started trading in 2011 when i saw laying and waiting in hope was just as mug as backing. I never go in to play on horses never pure green up, cut instantly i read the market wrong, let the profit run feeding in orders slowley and comeing out smoothly, thats what its about, do £20 trades consistanly 10 times a day you will be amazed whats in your bank 30 days later good luck Trading works gambaling on the favourite is a mugs game
Excellent words...
sa7med

Dallas wrote:
sa7med wrote:

sadly wont be able to make it then. Any planned for 2019? How many do you do a year?

Return to “Betfair trading strategies”