Betting Exchange Academy - Online-courses

Learn sports betting strategies and discuss key factors to consider when placing a bet.
ricardodeano

Good morning all

Just a quick one, is there an ETA for when this online course is going to be available?

Oh, and if you need someone to check whether the content is suitable for noob, I'm happy to offer my services free of charge!!! ;)

Thanks in advance.

Rich
kerberus

We all wish for that one!
Somebody has aleady explained why - with relevant explanation (on forum).
I live in Scotterland - where all us decent people liveth.
Travelling down to Hook hmmmm..... (which is, I am sure, a pleasant place) - given the propensity for the UK transport infrastructure to replicate a camel trip to Disneyland (no offence to Disney) means it is easier to get there via a (rest deleted by me)
Dunno but fire on in with suggestions
KKK
(no its not kluklessklan it 'cos I got three heids)
:D
Mikky

oops wrong thread!

deleted.
Euler

We have somebody joining the team soon, that will help get the content online. Unfortunately as we all trade for a living here and have to look after the software, it doesn't leave a great deal of time for other stuff.

That said http://www.betangel.tv is a great site to go for all content. There are around 400 videos on their now that exceeds the offerings by a lot of other online 'courses'. We recently uploaded a ton of newbie videos on there that should help. We really have put up a lot of videos and advice on there, a huge amount.

The Masterclass will still continue in it's current form as content is deliberately restricted on that course. We suffer massively from plagiarism, so what to restrict that content so people don't pretend they were the source of it. So its unlikely that will go online but elements of it and other content may make it on line in the near future.

We want to improve the education options for all users, so will be putting some focus into it this year.
kerberus

Ooooh Boy.. 4 HUNDRED!!! videos,
I've only got 65 of 'em.
How about directory listing by date, subject, Daddy(in case there's a horse called Archbishop - at least he's honest, Latest Excuse (we know who Davids Daddy is but damned if I can sort through the "clarifications") and BTW I would like a spare week off so I can watch em!!!

And in return here's a coupla topical links

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/horse-racing/35962235

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/shared/bsp/hi/p ... e_2016.pdf

Stick a pin in a donkey and Good Luck
KKK :lol: ;) :ugeek:
DRED1

Attended the main course and enjoyed it.
DR
ricardodeano

Euler wrote:We have somebody joining the team soon, that will help get the content online. Unfortunately as we all trade for a living here and have to look after the software, it doesn't leave a great deal of time for other stuff.

That said http://www.betangel.tv is a great site to go for all content. There are around 400 videos on their now that exceeds the offerings by a lot of other online 'courses'. We recently uploaded a ton of newbie videos on there that should help. We really have put up a lot of videos and advice on there, a huge amount.

The Masterclass will still continue in it's current form as content is deliberately restricted on that course. We suffer massively from plagiarism, so what to restrict that content so people don't pretend they were the source of it. So its unlikely that will go online but elements of it and other content may make it on line in the near future.

We want to improve the education options for all users, so will be putting some focus into it this year.
Hello Peter

Thank you for taking the time out to respond to my question. No worries at all on the nature of the Masterclass and how it will impact on the online content, completely understand the scenario.

For now, I will absorb as much as the betangeltv as possible, spend a good six months in practice mode pre race (but with a little live automation for in play) and take it from there. If I get nowhere, you'll most likely see my ugly mush at an masterclass in 2017!!!
Bluesky

I have probably missed the information on the progress of this on line course, but is this likely to happen this year?
Euler

Yes, always too optimistic in the summer when there is so much going on. But now the summer schedule is over (in the UK) expect news shortly.
Geordie

I'm attending the Masterclass on 4th October - anyone else?
Bluesky

I recently read a post by someone on a match betting forum I use, he is going to use some of his match betting profits to take Peters course on the 7th of October and has promised to give the MB forum some feed back about the course.
Bluesky

Hi Geordie,
so how did you get on with the course on Tuesday. Was it what you were expecting and do you think it will prove helpful in your trading journey?

Return to “Betfair trading strategies”