Bet Angel Review

Learn sports betting strategies and discuss key factors to consider when placing a bet.
Naffman

He knows a picture with Peter is worth a lot than him sat with any of his GT cronies

But the cranberry is also quite smart getting all these interviews with match bettors knowing all their followers know f all about trading and will fall for his false down to earth persona

Just pisses me off that they're only in the game to get a quick buck but act as if they genuinely want to help new traders!
Trader Pat

One of the reasons I admire PW is because he seems to be above all the personal spats that obsess some other 'traders' and forums, I suppose that comes with a lack of insecurity. Also though and more improtantly for me he doesnt go in for the backslapping and recommendations that other traders and well known Twitter users do, which I dont understand because some of the material being recommended is pure dross.
xitian

Ferru123 wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:41 pm
I posted a dissenting post which was swiftly removed.
If that's true then I think that's out of order. Obviously it's hard to know what the content was, but I doubt Jeff's content was offensive (and unlikely to be any more offensive/controversial than other posts going on on this forum).

To be honest, I only post on this forum because it's active and interesting threads are raised. If there were an independent sports betting forum unassociated with a specific product that was just as liquid then I'd probably post there instead. I understand that the BetAngel forum is related to the BetAngel product, but I don't think the forum should be biased or block genuine opinions of users. After all, is this a discussion forum or is a marketing tool?

Can you undelete Jeff's post please? Or have you now deleted his account at his request?
Euler

We very very rarely remove posts as everybody will know and we actively encourage free debate, but not when it's designed to deliberately inflame or be a nuisance on something that is being misrepresented anyhow. Jeff's post didn't specifically mention the subject matter but was still not acceptable for a number of reasons. All we ask is for people to reasonable and considerate and that has helped grow the forum to where it is now and that is how we intend to manage it. It's as simple as that.
xitian

I'd quite like to make my own decision on whether Jeff's post was designed to deliberately inflame or be a nuisance.

Could you PM me his post please?

Alternatively, Jeff, if you're still reading, you can contact me at [email protected]
spreadbetting

xitian wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:57 pm

Can you undelete Jeff's post please? Or have you now deleted his account at his request?
Jeff requests his account is deleted on a regular basis

Looks like they've finally called his bluff "The requested user does not exist."
Euler

This thread had pretty much died and most things had been said. I'd deliberately avoided getting involved as it was really more a case of people debating amongst themselves and I didn't want to be seen to be influencing that. We have not modified or amended any views on this thread in any way and anybody that implies that is deliberately misleading. People had posted there thoughts on that review on both sides as well. So re-raising it to kick it off again was unnecessary, trying to inflame it not acceptable.

Personally, I think it's obvious why the review was done and done that way. I mean he used version 1.40, a version ten generations old!!!! Caan can't complain that people are giving him stick on this forum when he has deliberately used the Bet Angel name for some time to gain traction, but neglected to be fair or balanced in this review. Not sure what else you would you expect? A pat on the back?

I totally respect that people may use other software or the API directly and there is plenty of discussions here on both. We have a very light touch on the forum and intend to keep it that way and get involved as little as possible. We won't stop people from freely discussing, within reason, what they wish.
LeTiss

No more Ferru? :cry:

The people's poet is dead......much love Jeff if you're reading this!
xitian

LeTiss wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:52 pm
No more Ferru? :cry:

The people's poet is dead......much love Jeff if you're reading this!
I loved Jeff’s posts. He challenged common beliefs and brought interesting questions. I have to admit I often saw his point of view (in a similar way to Derek and Shaun, who have sort of filled Jeff’s hole). It’s a real shame that he felt he was unfairly treated.

I’ve become less enamoured with the forum recently. I don’t think I’ll be requesting my account to be deleted, but I don’t think I’ll be posting anymore.

Don’t worry mods, I’ll delete my own posts later!
Euler

It would be a shame if you didn't post anymore.

Everybody is welcome to post their views and you can agree or disagree with them. We won't restrict that. If it offends you, then it's best to ignore individual threads or topics. Human nature makes it impossible to agree all the time on everything, unfortunately.

Jeff has often asked to be deactivated, but this time it felt like he meant it. I contacted him independently anyhow, out of respect, and he admitted he hadn't actually seen the review anyhow. His post was not specifically about the review or pro it, it just didn't fit in the thread and was inflammatory. Just so you can see everything in context.
ShaunWhite

LeTiss wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:52 pm
No more Ferru?
Unconnected with the topic but ...
LeTiss, you don't accept PMs so I didn't know how to say this other than in a thread you're looking at. I just wanted to say all the best for this Sunday, it might be an absolute sob being the first Father's Day after you know what. Expect a bit of a wobble but once it's done it's done. Been thinking of you everytime they run ads on tv for it...don't know why because we're not exactly besties ;) but we are both human. It's my 3rd and it does get better. Good luck mate.
spreadbetting

xitian wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:23 pm
..................(in a similar way to Derek and Shaun, who have sort of filled Jeff’s hole).
Oooer missus :o
xitian

Oops :lol:
ShaunWhite

spreadbetting wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:55 pm
xitian wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:23 pm
..................(in a similar way to Derek and Shaun, who have sort of filled Jeff’s hole).
Oooer missus :o
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
LeTiss

ShaunWhite wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:32 pm
LeTiss, Been thinking of you everytime they run ads on tv for it...don't know why because we're not exactly besties ;)
:lol:

Cheers Shaun

Return to “Betfair trading strategies”