Bet Angel Review

Learn sports betting strategies and discuss key factors to consider when placing a bet.
ShaunWhite

SeaHorseRacing wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:19 pm
JTEDL wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:53 pm
https://mobile.twitter.com/other software/status/1003355329218973697

Bit of a dig from GT and CB?
Just seen that. That’s a bit bang out of order. Peter, ignore it. Don’t bring yourself down to that level.
That link isn't working for me, just takes me to an account called 'other'
?

don't worry, i've found it
LeTiss

https://mobile.twitter.com/CaanBerryTrader?p=s

This is the Twitter conversation
ShaunWhite

LeTiss wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:14 pm
https://mobile.twitter.com/CaanBerryTrader?p=s

This is the Twitter conversation
cheers,
I scrolled down the page but couldn't see anything, nevermind.

I see he's still happy to pick a photo of him sat next to peter at the top of his page. :roll:
LeTiss

ShaunWhite wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:44 pm

I see he's still happy to pick a photo of him sat next to peter at the top of his page. :roll:
You need to click on view conversation link to view the details
SeaHorseRacing

They basically riddiculed Euler saying he looks like Mr Tumballs. Who is a child tv presenter that dresses like a clown which teaches kids using sign language.

Pretty bang out of order to be honest and certainly will be leaving GT. just glad I don’t have a life time licence with their product.

The fact Caan has a pick with him in his profile pic and joined in on this behaviour is a very cowardly thing to do.

If I was Euler. Personally on the next update... add in the click remove staking. Have a trading screen set up with graphs pinned as an option. So if you move your bf graph you can have it clicked straight back into a set up.
And few others and tbh there would be absolute 0 reason for anyone to use geeks toy.
ShaunWhite

LeTiss wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:46 pm
ShaunWhite wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:44 pm

You need to click on view conversation link to view the details
Sorry I'm a bit thick when it comes to twitter. Can't be arsed with it.

I clicked 'tweets & replies" and saw come comment about sharing past graphs blah blah blah, I guess that's it.

yeah, whatever. Peter should just brush his shoulder off. "I'm a hustler homey, you a customer crony...."
to75ne

ShaunWhite wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:18 pm

yeah, whatever. Peter should just brush his shoulder off.
or poke him the eye next time he meets him
ShaunWhite

to75ne wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:27 pm
ShaunWhite wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:18 pm
yeah, whatever. Peter should just brush his shoulder off.
or poke him the eye next time he meets him
;) You can't risk damaging that valuable finger.

I think just looking straight through him would be more effective.
convoysur-2

complete prick-is there anything else to say .
invisiblelayer

SeaHorseRacing wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:03 pm
They basically riddiculed Euler saying he looks like Mr Tumballs. Who is a child tv presenter that dresses like a clown which teaches kids using sign language.

Pretty bang out of order to be honest and certainly will be leaving GT. just glad I don’t have a life time licence with their product.

The fact Caan has a pick with him in his profile pic and joined in on this behaviour is a very cowardly thing to do.

If I was Euler. Personally on the next update... add in the click remove staking. Have a trading screen set up with graphs pinned as an option. So if you move your bf graph you can have it clicked straight back into a set up.
And few others and tbh there would be absolute 0 reason for anyone to use other software.
I have a lifetime license with GT and its rubbish to say no reason to use other software even if you could pin graphs. It's my fav software for manual pre racing trading, everyone will have something that suits them best for how they do things, I take positions some time out not 5 mins before each race like most and don't do many a day but I've found it suits my style the best. Just a personal preference just like any serious horse in play punters I know use exclusively other software. I wouldn't change my views on software over some joke on Twitter.
Naffman

He knows a picture with Peter is worth a lot than him sat with any of his GT cronies

But the cranberry is also quite smart getting all these interviews with match bettors knowing all their followers know f all about trading and will fall for his false down to earth persona

Just pisses me off that they're only in the game to get a quick buck but act as if they genuinely want to help new traders!
Trader Pat

One of the reasons I admire PW is because he seems to be above all the personal spats that obsess some other 'traders' and forums, I suppose that comes with a lack of insecurity. Also though and more improtantly for me he doesnt go in for the backslapping and recommendations that other traders and well known Twitter users do, which I dont understand because some of the material being recommended is pure dross.
xitian

Ferru123 wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:41 pm
I posted a dissenting post which was swiftly removed.
If that's true then I think that's out of order. Obviously it's hard to know what the content was, but I doubt Jeff's content was offensive (and unlikely to be any more offensive/controversial than other posts going on on this forum).

To be honest, I only post on this forum because it's active and interesting threads are raised. If there were an independent sports betting forum unassociated with a specific product that was just as liquid then I'd probably post there instead. I understand that the BetAngel forum is related to the BetAngel product, but I don't think the forum should be biased or block genuine opinions of users. After all, is this a discussion forum or is a marketing tool?

Can you undelete Jeff's post please? Or have you now deleted his account at his request?
Euler

We very very rarely remove posts as everybody will know and we actively encourage free debate, but not when it's designed to deliberately inflame or be a nuisance on something that is being misrepresented anyhow. Jeff's post didn't specifically mention the subject matter but was still not acceptable for a number of reasons. All we ask is for people to reasonable and considerate and that has helped grow the forum to where it is now and that is how we intend to manage it. It's as simple as that.
xitian

I'd quite like to make my own decision on whether Jeff's post was designed to deliberately inflame or be a nuisance.

Could you PM me his post please?

Alternatively, Jeff, if you're still reading, you can contact me at [email protected]

Return to “Betfair trading strategies”