looking for a profitable staking plan using compounding

Learn sports betting strategies and discuss key factors to consider when placing a bet.
gazuty

Bruce Lee’s observation on this thread.

A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer.
nivi7

ShaunWhite wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:02 pm
. Everyone has tried to help but you don't seem interested in having a sensible conversation.
help what?
i do not have a problem mate

no the thread was clear : Post some staking plans
no discuss about them

why is it so hard to understand it?
the how to make the X plan to work is for another topic
nivi7

Kai wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:34 pm

stop spamming on my thread mate
and if you keep doing it post sexy pictures of your mother
nivi7

Derek27 wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:02 pm

just stop posting on this thread
Derek27

spreadbetting wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:08 pm
Think he's talking about you and your continual seedy posts, Derek.
nivi7 wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:58 am
Kai wrote:

:lol: (that's aimed at spreadbetting, not you).
Last edited by Derek27 on Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Derek27

nivi7 wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:57 am
ShaunWhite wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:02 pm
. Everyone has tried to help but you don't seem interested in having a sensible conversation.
help what?
i do not have a problem mate

no the thread was clear : Post some staking plans
no discuss about them

why is it so hard to understand it?
the how to make the X plan to work is for another topic
Asking for ideas is much the same as asking for help - you're asking for help to find a better staking plan.

The title of this thread is looking for a profitable staking plan using compounding, and the overwhelming response is that there is no such thing as a profitable staking plan - that's why you're not getting any staking plans posted!

Please try and see things from other people's point of view. A staking plan is designed to maximize profits. It's a waste of time discussing staking plans unless you've reached that stage. Your posts have indicated that you haven't and you've confirmed that by suggesting you can easily win by backing Barcelona, Juventas and Ajax whenever they play!

Any sensible staking plan is based on the price of the selection. Obviously you will have more on an even-money favourite than a 33/1 outsider. You have staking plans based for horse racing, and plans based on football markets. Yet you refuse to even say what sport interests you, what your price range is or the nature of your bets, but still expect people to take the time to reply with so little information.

You started this thread intending to have a question and answer session (with you asking the questions) but you'll find you won't gather any useful information unless you're willing to engage in a discussion.
Dallas

Derek27 wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:07 pm
Your posts have indicated that you haven't and you've confirmed that by suggesting you can easily win by backing Barcelona, Juventas and Ajax whenever they play!
We all know that wouldn't have worked but I decided to check the data this morning and get an actual figure, allowing for 5% comms you will have lost around -£500 over the last 15 years backing those teams in all matches. even backing them just at home produces a small loss.
In recent years you get the odd year with a small profit then one with a loss but still always a small loss over 3 or 5 years.

Proves what we already know and this is the football markets are incredibly efficient
TipTopTrader

I'm staking to collect 5% of my bank on Lady Nectar, in the first at York at my rated price of 10 dollars, if the bank is 1000 then I have 5 dollars to win, if it grow to 10,000 it would be 50 to win.

Like I said in my previous post, just increase bets to collect a % of your bank and you will be compounding it by making profits, and then bank grows.

Good luck with your bettiing career.
nivi7

Derek27 wrote:
i asked you to stop posting on my thread
you psycho twat
nivi7

Dallas wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:15 pm

We all know that wouldn't have worked but I decided to check the data this morning and get an actual figure, allowing for 5% comms you will have lost around -£500 over the last 15 years backing those teams in all matches. even backing them just at home produces a small loss.
In recent years you get the odd year with a small profit then one with a loss but still always a small loss over 3 or 5 years.

i made my self clear
this is not a thread on how to accomplish the plan
its about finding a plan
open a thread and i ll explain how someone could made huge profit by backing Barcelona and Juventus and Ajax last year
Kai

Derek27 wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:45 am
nivi7 wrote:
Kai wrote:

I guess that's his best attempt at an insult or something :) And I dared to suggest that the number in his username might be his actual age :D Mom jokes aside, think he has it in for me ever since one of his first threads got straight up deleted.

Careful not to start any actual discussions Derek, he seems to be allergic to them, even more so than my memes :mrgreen: Talking about masturbation is perfectly fine in his book, but posting a harmless little meme that pokes fun of how you've derailed a perfectly good thread (!) into a sexual discussion is a major trigger and report worthy :D

The irony here is off the charts, half of his posts are him telling people to stop spamming and trolling and to stick to topics, when in reality he is probably the only troll here and the only one spamming. There is nothing wrong with straight up betting and talking about "units", there should be a place for this on the forum if that's how some people approach the markets, but you cannot behave like a buffoon.
Derek27

nivi7 wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:50 pm
Dallas wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:15 pm

i made my self clear
this is not a thread on how to accomplish the plan
its about finding a plan
open a thread and i ll explain how someone could made huge profit by backing Barcelona and Juventus and Ajax last year
You've been given a perfectly sound plan here:
TipTopTrader wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:26 pm
You have describe the staking plan yourself. You use 5% as a stake and set a .5% stop loss

Lets say you have 1k euro, so you use 50 euro stakes and have a .5% stop loss so you never loss more then 5 on a lossing trade.You wait till the bank increases by 10% and then you use the new amount, which would be 55 as a stake and 5.5 as a stop loss.

If somehow things arent going well you adjust if you have a 10% drawdown. 900 euro bank 45 as a stake and 4.5 as a stop loss.

If your betting then staking to collect 4 or 5 % of your bank is the correct why to do it. Using your marked price or the market as a price. So if you back a 4 dollar runner you bet 10 euro from your 1k as you want to collect 4% of your bank which is 40 euro, if its 2 dollars then you bet 20 euro, or 25 if you want to bet to collect 5% of the bank , and adjust as the bank rises or falls 10%.
That's what you were asking for, you can't complain about that. No sign of a thank you, discussion or reply.

There's nothing stopping you from opening a tread yourself to explain how to make a huge profit backing the 3 aforementioned teams? Perhaps if you did somebody on here would know the perfect staking plan for it.
Derek27

Kai wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:55 pm
Derek27 wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:45 am
nivi7 wrote:

I guess that's his best attempt at an insult or something :) And I dared to suggest that the number in his username might be his actual age :D Mom jokes aside, think he has it in for me ever since one of his first threads got straight up deleted.

Careful not to start any actual discussions Derek, he seems to be allergic to them, even more so than my memes :mrgreen: Talking about masturbation is perfectly fine in his book, but posting a harmless little meme that pokes fun of how you've derailed a perfectly good thread (!) into a sexual discussion is a major trigger and report worthy :D

The irony here is off the charts, half of his posts are him telling people to stop spamming and trolling and to stick to topics, when in reality he is probably the only troll here and the only one spamming. There is nothing wrong with straight up betting and talking about "units", there should be a place for this on the forum if that's how some people approach the markets, but you cannot behave like a buffoon.
So it was you he reported after all, two nil to me. :lol:
Kai

Derek27 wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:23 pm
So it was you he reported after all, two nil to me. :lol:
Don't you have it backwards, doesn't that make it two nil to me? :D

We should stop spamming his thread, the poor guy is running out of insults soon and is going to have an aneurysm.
Derek27

nivi7 wrote:
Kai wrote: Remarkable attitude, it's as if the number in his username represents his actual age. Literally asking to be hit by the banstick, I guess there's always other forums to bounce ideas off?
reported for insults
nivi7 wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:47 pm
Derek27 wrote:
i asked you to stop posting on my thread
you psycho twat
I see it's okay for you to insult people. ;)

Return to “Betfair trading strategies”