Laying the draw-Help

Share your automation file with other users.
andrejt

@Dublin_Flyer

Have tried the rule today - basically loaded all match odds markets for today (after 13.00) and let the rule run : 160 profit, 550 loss :(
Dublin_Flyer

Had much the same luck @andrejt, it would be almost a miracle if a cover-all aspect worked though!
The greening price is too high for the profit margin wanted so it's normally only reached when the fav is minimum 2 goals ahead which isn't happening often enough.

I'll be doing my usual fiddling around with figures over the weekend so I'll try out 50%/25%/10% profit margins and see is there any happy medium or anything worth looking into further.

On evening shift this week so I have BA running in regular mode while I'm out so can't run the practice mode between leaving at 2pm and getting in at 10pm so only markets with very little liquidity are left outside those times. Will update if I find anything interesting on the quest :)
andrejt

sonaht wrote:In reply to Rafick385.
My rule is a simple one.
It selects matches with odd for draw above a certain price.
It selects matches above a certain volume.
It lays the draw and offset it with greening on specified ticks above the lay price.

The thing is that if no goal appears on the match you loose money.
Might be wise to place a "Lay bet with greening,offset and trailing" Set the trailing at a the amount that you are comfortable in loosing if the goal takes ages to come here.

A simple rule...
Yesterdays results :

WON : 12.3
LOSS : 17.94
TRADED : 10 markets
galp87

@Dublin_Flyer

Hey D.F. :)

Can you please tell me your results from your "Lay Draw v2.0" since 17.2. Overall is negative or positive?

Also I would like to know how did you get exact number of ticks for every Odd if this is not a secret? :)

Thank you very much D.F. ;)
probetting1

frankclake wrote:I have been using Guardian Automation for Lay The Draw for quite a while now successfully. Happy to share the rule with you which of course you can customise for your own use.

Regards
Im looking to get into lay the drawe,and would like your file,if you dont mind mate.
Steve17

Hi, could anyone help me I am looking to create a bot that lays the Draw when the score is 2-2 or 3-3 and Greening up when a goal is scored

I don't know how to set it up so that it only triggers if 2-2 or 3-3

please could you help
Lemmoid

Steve17 wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:34 am
Hi, could anyone help me I am looking to create a bot that lays the Draw when the score is 2-2 or 3-3 and Greening up when a goal is scored

I don't know how to set it up so that it only triggers if 2-2 or 3-3

please could you help
I'm no expert - but as far as I know there's no way to actually pass the score to the bot. However, there are examples of bots on here that check score by checking the current price of the score. So you could generate a condition that the lay price of 2-2 and 3-3 is 1.01 or something like that. Good luck!

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Shared files”