Guardian Automation Shared Files Library & Suggestions

Share your automation file with other users.
JMoney

Looking at testing something out. just wanted to make sure I'd set it up right if im looking at backing horses that have moved in price of a certain percentage type, over a certain period of time. e.g. 1 Hour before the race up to 1min before the off. Would I be correct in thinking the condition is,
1. Historic Relative Odds
2. Any Selection if any horse
3. The Price At The Rule Trigger Time.
4. Then the amount of Second e.g. 1min = 60 1hr= 3600secs 2hr=7200

Then if I want the selection to have a certain price and now less,
You should select fixed odds condition and then select the parameters?

Appreciate any comments correcting me if i'm wrong and any help given to correct it. once I have run a test to see if the method works I will post for users to play around with.

Kind Regards
JJ
Dallas

Even if the rule is only set to arm in the final min its condtions will still check back for as long as the markets been loaded into guardian, so if the condition is looking for something that has moved X ticks during the last hour then as long as the markets been in guardian for this amount of time it will find it even if the rule is only armed to trigger in the final minute.

The condtion type you stated is the correct one to use, there is a example file avalaible to download if you want to see if full set up, This file looks for 10 ticks moves in the final 10 mins so could quickly be edited to look for a different amount of ticks over 1hr.

The time is always entered in seconds so your correct in saying 3600 = 1hr and so on...
Dallas

If anyone wants to put forward a suggestion for an automation rule if they can add it to this thread rather than PM'ing it to me then other users can add their thoughts to it so i can get a better idea of what ppl want.
Kaz2

Hello Dallas,

Not sure this is the right place to ask, but I wonder can you help me with a condition I want to add to an automated file I am using please? All I want to do is to make the scalping file I am using fire a 'green up' (actually a red up) when I am in a given minus position, it could be -£5, -£10, whatever I want to set it at. Can you tell me how I would do this please?

Thanks.
Kaz
Dallas

Kaz2 wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:04 pm
Hello Dallas,

Not sure this is the right place to ask, but I wonder can you help me with a condition I want to add to an automated file I am using please? All I want to do is to make the scalping file I am using fire a 'green up' (actually a red up) when I am in a given minus position, it could be -£5, -£10, whatever I want to set it at. Can you tell me how I would do this please?

Thanks.
Kaz
If you add a 'Green All Selections' rule type and set up as follows

General Tab
Green all Selections
Arm 00:00:01 after event goes in play (or whatever time you want the rule to be active from)
Till 00:10:00 after event goes in play (or what ever time you want the rule to be active till)

Parameters Tab
None

Conditions Tab
Green all profit condition
Less than -£5 ( or whatever you want to use)

If you then want your rule to stop placing further bets if you have redded up then follow the instructions in this thread
http://www.betangel.com/forum/viewtopic ... 47&t=11656

If you get stuck their is a few ready made files you could use or copy from
http://www.betangel.com/forum/viewtopic ... 43&t=11407
http://www.betangel.com/forum/viewtopic ... 43&t=11954
Kaz2

Thank you Dallas, excellent!
Kaz
Kaz2

Hello Dallas,

I was caught out today when a horse was withdrawn with just a couple of minutes to go. The automation I was using fired a lot more times because the market was suddenly suspended, and then being reformed.

Is there a ready made rules file that can help with this eventuality?

I would very much appreciate your help and advice when you have time.

Thanks in advance.
Kaz
Dallas

Kaz2 wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:38 pm
Hello Dallas,

I was caught out today when a horse was withdrawn with just a couple of minutes to go. The automation I was using fired a lot more times because the market was suddenly suspended, and then being reformed.

Is there a ready made rules file that can help with this eventuality?

I would very much appreciate your help and advice when you have time.

Thanks in advance.
Kaz
There is a 'Unsuspended time condition' which you could add to your back/lay rules that would protect against this, you could set it for something like greater than 60 secs which would allow the market to of mostly reformed following a suspension before allowing your rule to trigger again. Or if you used something like greater than 300secs it would more or less stop any pre-race automation from triggering any more once their has been a suspension in the last 5 mins.

Obviously markets can sometimes suspend for other reasons so just need to take that into consideration
Kaz2

Thank you Dallas, thats perfect, its for pre race so I will find that and make use of it.

Thanks again for your reply.
Kaz
Kaz2

Hi again,

I wonder if anyone could advise me please. I am unable to work out which rule I need (automation) that will only allow one bet to be placed and matched on a selection. I have scanned through the rules available and I cant seem to see the one I want.

I know it must be available as I have seen Dallas writing here (somewhere) that one of the 'bots' will only trade one one horse once, and thats what I can find. I want a rule that will only allow one selection to be traded once.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Kaz
Dallas

Kaz2 wrote:
Tue May 09, 2017 6:05 pm
Hi again,

I wonder if anyone could advise me please. I am unable to work out which rule I need (automation) that will only allow one bet to be placed and matched on a selection. I have scanned through the rules available and I cant seem to see the one I want.

I know it must be available as I have seen Dallas writing here (somewhere) that one of the 'bots' will only trade one one horse once, and thats what I can find. I want a rule that will only allow one selection to be traded once.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Kaz
The condition 'number of place bets triggered' will control how many bets can trigger on a selection or market, ie for one bet on a runner
Number of place bets triggered
on selection
is equal to 0

will do the job
Kaz2

Hi Dallas,

I have seen that rule, but I read it wrongly thinking it was to do with 'place bets' as opposed to 'win' bets, stupid me!!

As always, very mch appreciated Dallas.

Many thanks
Kaz
Kaz2

Hi,

I am using automation to trade the field as a whole. I want to allow each horse to have only 3 x trades, back and or lay.

I now know which rule to use to limit the number of bets placed, but how do I stop the 2nd and 3rd trades from going into the market one after another, when I actually want there to be a couple of mins between each bet going in?

Is there another rule I can use, otherwise I have to slow the whole process down by limiting the Trigger time which I dont really want to do?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Kaz
Dallas

Kaz2 wrote:
Sat May 13, 2017 2:37 pm
Is there another rule I can use, otherwise I have to slow the whole process down by limiting the Trigger time which I dont really want to do?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Kaz
Do you mean you dont want to increase the rule re-arm time? ie because the same rule is also triggering bets onto other selections?
If so then you could use a 'fill or kill bet time condition' to ensure that X secs elapse before another bet can be placed on that selection
Kaz2

Hello Dallas,

Yes thats it, and thats the rule I can use, for some reason (once again) I had read that rule wrongly and thought it meant something else. Thanks for your help with this.

Kaz

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Shared files”