Guardian Automation Shared Files Library & Suggestions

Share your automation file with other users.
wellyn18

thank before Mr Dallas.. :) :)

i have read about "Lay the First to Trade at 2.0 Bot" so i have a question, can i bot with bet angel "Lay the First to Trade at 60 Bot"

i want to lay favorite odd 60 before starting race and keep this odd
please help me sir,
wellyn18

i have read about "Lay the First to Trade at 2.0 Bot" so i have a question, can i bot with bet angel "Lay the First to Trade at 60 Bot"

please help me sir,
Dallas

wellyn18 wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:44 am

please help me sir,
You want to lay the pre race fav if it drifts above odds of 60?
LeTiss

Dallas wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:24 am
That's fine Dallas, he'll get plenty of traders looking to match him

PeterLe will be circling him like a crocodile that hasn't eaten for 6 weeks
wellyn18

Dallas wrote:
wellyn18 wrote:

please help me sir,
yes i want it, how to make bot sir? .baf
Dallas

wellyn18 wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:39 pm
Dallas wrote:
wellyn18 wrote:

please help me sir,
Im in agreement with Letiss that doing something like this at such high odds wont work but if you are going to lay the pre-race fav at higher odds than its current price you first need to start with the following rule which needs to trigger once at or near to post time

'Fix the order of market selections' rule

Then follow the steps in this thread to add the lay rule and its conditions
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=11621
wellyn18

Dallas wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:59 pm
wellyn18 wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:39 pm
Dallas wrote:

Im in agreement with Letiss that doing something like this at such high odds wont work but if you are going to lay the pre-race fav at higher odds than its current price you first need to start with the following rule which needs to trigger once at or near to post time

'Fix the order of market selections' rule

Then follow the steps in this thread to add the lay rule and its conditions
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=11621
thanks for your attention Mr Dallas
can you help me make one example for me.baf for lay Horse odd = 60, current Horse favourite odd = 2.3 before race

please help me sir, tks
gooner7165

Hi Dallas

I am using a "Number of Matched bets on market" condition in an in play Bot. However if I trade pre race aswell this messes up the in play condition.

Is there any way to stop the in play Bot looking at the pre race trades?

Thanks in advance.
Dallas

gooner7165 wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:28 pm
Hi Dallas

I am using a "Number of Matched bets on market" condition in an in play Bot. However if I trade pre race aswell this messes up the in play condition.

Is there any way to stop the in play Bot looking at the pre race trades?

Thanks in advance.
Yes just add a 'Checkpoint matched bets rule' and arm it to trigger once as the market turns in-play
gooner7165

Great Thanks.
Dallas

If anyone has any thoughts or ideas for a bot especially if they include the use of the new Stored Value features in V1.52 which is now in beta on this forum feel free to add them here.

I'm not offering to do a bespoke bot with loads of conditions and parameters for individuals, I'm just looking for general suggestions on setting something up along the lines users may be struggling with
BetScalper

Dallas wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:22 pm
If anyone has any thoughts or ideas for a bot especially if they include the use of the new Stored Value features in V1.52 which is now in beta on this forum feel free to add them here.

I'm not offering to do a bespoke bot with loads of conditions and parameters for individuals, I'm just looking for general suggestions on setting something up along the lines users may be struggling with
Hi Dallas,

What about a Trap trading bot ?

Example:

Money waiting at 3rd best lay price is < 10, store the price. We place a back bet there. If odds approach this price then enter a lay for 1 tick profit.

Could do the reverse for lay bet at 3rd best back price etc.

Thanks,

Mark
Dallas

BetScalper wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:57 pm
Dallas wrote:

Hi Dallas,

Example:

Money waiting at 3rd best lay price is < 10, store the price. We place a back bet there. If odds approach this price then enter a lay for 1 tick profit.

Thanks,

Mark
Yes, that would be doable, I assume if in full auto mode the 1st/2nd prices would have a > than value (but if a servant then you can select the price as context which would also allow more than the best 3 to be used).

What would happen if when the lay price reaches and a large bet hits (ie, takes out what was originally the 2nd back price and leaves money left on lay side) do you still place the lay as quickly as possible or cancel the back in these circumstances?
BetScalper

Dallas wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:09 pm
BetScalper wrote:
Dallas wrote:

Hi Dallas,

Example:

Thanks,

Mark
Yes, that would be doable, I assume if in full auto mode the 1st/2nd prices would have a > than value (but if a servant then you can select the price as context which would also allow more than the best 3 to be used).

What would happen if when the lay price reaches and a large bet hits (ie, takes out what was originally the 2nd back price and leaves money left on lay side) do you still place the lay as quickly as possible or cancel the back in these circumstances?
I think you would cancel the back bet in that situation.

As you suggest, a servant would be best so the user can pick the opening back/lay and let the servant handle what happens next etc.

Thanks,
Dallas

BetScalper wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:32 pm
Dallas wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:09 pm
BetScalper wrote:

Hi Dallas,

Example:

Thanks,

Mark

I think you would cancel the back bet in that situation.

As you suggest, a servant would be best so the user can pick the opening back/lay and let the servant handle what happens next etc.

Thanks,
OK no probs, so look to cancel unless less than <100 (or some small amount) when they touch?

But in the case of a servant (if I done a variation for both) if the second bet does get placed then leave it to the user from there to manage

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Shared files”