Guardian Automation Shared Files Library & Suggestions

Share your automation file with other users.
vladilyich

How would I be able to upload and share a file with others and take advice on suggestions as to making it any better?

I have done a couple of football automations and I am happy to share and have people critique my settings.
convoysur-2

vladilyich wrote:How would I be able to upload and share a file with others and take advice on suggestions as to making it any better?

I have done a couple of football automations and I am happy to share and have people critique my settings.
Yes please feel free
i would love some direction in football..im crap at it
Marc
vladilyich

I am happy to upload a file or two but how do I do it?
convoysur-2

on the bottom of this page is a button ,labelled GO
press it and it will take you to all the automation topics.
on the top left of that page is a NEW TOPIC BUTTON,
press on it and write your thingy and upload files,,
dont forget to fill in the topic section or it wont post
Marc
Dallas

convoysur-2 wrote:Yes please feel free
i would love some direction in football..im crap at it
Marc
I will be uploading an automation file for the Overs markets sometime tomorrow
vladilyich

convoysur-2 wrote:on the bottom of this page is a button ,labelled GO
press it and it will take you to all the automation topics.
on the top left of that page is a NEW TOPIC BUTTON,
press on it and write your thingy and upload files,,
dont forget to fill in the topic section or it wont post
Marc
I dont know how to upload the files to the forum as I dont know where they are kept as they are .bat files. I suspect they are in BetAngel somewhere but I dont know where exactly.
convoysur-2

first export from gardian to your desktop so u can find it easily when asked for the file to upload
Neno0102

Hi Dallas.
First of all thanks for your time and willing to help others.Really appreciate it.
I have some tennis strategy that would like to be automated if you can help.
First we find favourite prematch up to 1.60 odds.After that if favourite lose first set we lay at the begining of second set underdog. This is our first entry. As soon as our player has break point in second set (hopefuly) we remove our liability (free bet) and ride till the second set finished and then green up. Second entry would be if our player is broken in second set. We lay underdog again with very low odds at that time hoping that prematch fav will fight back. If we have 2 lay bets open then we want to green all selections when/if our player breaks back and we are in green.
Thanks.
Dallas

I have created a bot "Lay the 1st set winner" there is a link is on the opening page of this thread to download, this already does most of what you have asked for you will just need to include the likes of your break point rules etc.

Im happy to help users though making there rules but unfortunetly i dont have the time to build entire custom bots for people, the examples I upload are to get people started and give them some ideas they can then build on
vladilyich

Dallas,I mentioned in another thread,,the Tennis one(although it has nothing to do with Tennis!) that I wondered if there was a way to lay the first goalscorers in football similar to the way you have laid the first set winner in Tennis.Maybe include a maximum odds cap as well,eg 2.0,1.9 etc. Is this possible?

Thanks again.
Dallas

Sorry I did see it but thought you where asking the general forum community for opinions on if it was a viable strategy to use and not if it was possible to be made.

It is possible to make it depending on the teams playing most will drop in price quiet a few ticks after they have scored a goal so you would need to set the rule to look at the team/s and use at least the following two conditions to trigger the lay bet

"Historical Relative Odds Condition"
Last traded Price must be X ticks lower now than last traded price 60 Secs ago

"Unsuspended Time Condition"
Time since market was unsuspended is greater than 60 Secs
vladilyich

Yes thanks.

I would emphasise choosing games where the odds were close and goals were expected, so match selection would be imperative.

The Bundesliga and Serie A are brilliant Leagues to trade currently as there are goals galore and plenty of games where both teams score. Much better than the bloated and over hyped Premier League were low scores and 0-0 scorelines are not that uncommon. Even the Championship is excellent with good liquidity.
Briarquest

Hi Dallas,
I bought a book on Amazon for a tennis strategy. It seems good but doing it manually is slow, cumbersome and I usually miss the entry point.

Could I Share some book screenshots directly with you to see what you think?

Regards

Ian
convoysur-2

Briarquest wrote:Hi Dallas,
I bought a book on Amazon for a tennis strategy. It seems good but doing it manually is slow, cumbersome and I usually miss the entry point.

Regards

Ian
screw that ,put them up here so we can have a crack at it.
Dallas

Briarquest wrote:Hi Dallas,

Regards

Ian
I would be better if you could post a page or too on here as there has been a lot of good info shared by other users and if its in a published book on Amazon its already going to be well know by many already and not a completely individual strategy, I do however understand you have paid for this and respect the fact you may not want to share with the general public.
If i was to take a look i could certainly tell you if it could be automated or not, Im also happy to help users set there rules up and offer any advice on how to do things when and where possible but i dont have the time to write full individual rules for users

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Shared files”