Guardian Automation Shared Files Library & Suggestions

Share your automation file with other users.
Dallas

Briarquest wrote:Hi,
Here are some screenshots of that ebook. Hope it helps.

Ian
Thanks for posting those pages, There are a number of conditions in guardian just for use on tennis matches which make this sort of automation very straight forward, the link below takes you to a description of them in the user guide and also a handy video made by Peter demonstrating some of the conditions

http://www.betangel.com/user-guide/cond ... 3D&mw=MzIw
(bottom three conditions)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dk0BkIw6Ktg

To achieve what is in the book all you need to be doing is creating a rule to place a back bet on the fav (or nominated player) and add some tennis fixed score conditions which will trigger then bet when the score line is achieved (you can specify any scores you want OR that the fav be any number of points or games behind before placing the bet)

Although the pages you uploaded says to then back the other player as well this is just the same as laying the fav as his price comes back down so you would do this using the tick offset (on parameters tab) when setting up your back rule above
Or create a 2nd rule type which would green you up when £X profit is reached (there is one of these ready made, the link is on the first page of this thread).

Any questions just post them up
vladilyich

Having a problem with a simple Back the Field strategy which is not firing. I am trying to back the field with £1 stakes just before the off at 10.0 or 20,depending on if I think an outsider will feature at all.
I have set the trigger for 10 secs before to 3 secs before and to keep unmatched bets. I have also set a green up if profit across all selections is greater than.
What is the problem? Is it the £1 stakes or something in my settings?

Thanks
Dallas

vladilyich wrote:Having a problem with a simple Back the Field strategy which is not firing. I am trying to back the field with £1 stakes just before the off.
What is the problem? Is it the £1 stakes or something in my settings?

Thanks
It is because the stakes your using are under £2, there was a bug recently in discovered in V1.42.2 that prevented bets below the £2 min stakes but only when using the Back/Lay all selections of automation

Here's a link to a updated build with the bug fixed:

http://www.betangel.com/securedownloads/BAP_1_42_3.exe
vladilyich

Thanks Dallas.
winevaults

how do i ensure all my files are transferred / saved in the event of trading on a different laptop that i have not traded on before with BA ?
Dallas

winevaults wrote:how do i ensure all my files are transferred / saved in the event of trading on a different laptop that i have not traded on before with BA ?
Here you go
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=11498
Dallas

Just in case anyone missed them there has been a few recent additions to the Automation library in the last few weeks, links to them all can be found on the opening post of this thread.

In the next few days ill be adding a 1-2 greyhound bots as i know a few people have been waiting for these.

Then next week (W/C 7th Mar) with Cheltenham just around the corner I'll be uploading 3-4 bots especially suited to the type of markets we'll see there.
I'll have them uploaded in plenty of time for people to have a play about with and customize to suit there individual needs before the festival starts.
skywalker1973

Dallas, you are a legend sir. many thanks for all you do.
Pogba

Hey Dallas,

Do you know if it's possible to do the following using automation rule:

1. Back the favorite just before the race (simple enough).

2. When the race is in play back any other runner except the horse you already have a back bet on that drop below odds of say 1.2?

Is part 2 possible? and if so how would you go about building this in or would you need to use a linked spreadsheet to do this?

Many thanks
Dallas

Pogba wrote:When the race is in play back any other runner except the horse you already have a back bet on that drop below odds of say 1.2?

Is part 2 possible? and if so how would you go about building this in or would you need to use a linked spreadsheet to do this?

Many thanks
Yes its perfectly possible, On the opening post of this thread there is a link to a bot called "Back the likely fav" which does the In-Running part of what you have asked for.

You can either copy the info into your existing bot or add your pre-race back bet to this one

All you would need to then do is add the condition

"Number of Matched bets conditions"
Equals "0
skywalker1973 wrote:Dallas, you are a legend sir. many thanks for all you do.
Thank you for your comments hope your having some fun with them.
Pogba

Dallas wrote:Yes its perfectly possible, On the opening post of this thread there is a link to a bot called "Back the likely fav" which does the In-Running part of what you have asked for.

You can either copy the info into your existing bot or add your pre-race back bet to this one

All you would need to then do is add the condition

"Number of Matched bets conditions"
Equals "0
Many thanks Dallas - I'll take a look and have a play around with this.

All the best
strongdeal

Dallas, looks like you are Pro and you have good system that works for you. I know that you have already proved that each system works and say that it is not a system what will makes money, that everyone should find what works and what does not. Do you know somebody who selling already profitable system rules? Thank you
Dallas

strongdeal wrote:Dallas, looks like you are Pro and you have good system that works for you. I know that you have already proved that each system works and say that it is not a system what will makes money, that everyone should find what works and what does not. Do you know somebody who selling already profitable system rules? Thank you
No one will ever sell a truly profitable system or set of rules they have come up, plenty offer systems all over the net but i would nt waste money on any of them.
The only way to truely find one is making your own through trial and error, there is plenty of ways of finding a edge which will give you your share of the market profits - you ll get help and advice from this forum as you go but you ll have to put in the time and effort.
strongdeal

It is possible automation rule detect and place a bet a leader in-play before 30 seconds before the finish, it's possible set up conditions, so can detect for any length race?
strongdeal

I think before each race to figure out the approximate time rush, and then place bet a fixed time when for favorite 30 seconds before finish, but all races are different, and find out each race rush time will from me to long time

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Shared files”