Guardian Automation Shared Files Library & Suggestions

Share your automation file with other users.
Pogba

Dallas wrote:Yes its perfectly possible, On the opening post of this thread there is a link to a bot called "Back the likely fav" which does the In-Running part of what you have asked for.

You can either copy the info into your existing bot or add your pre-race back bet to this one

All you would need to then do is add the condition

"Number of Matched bets conditions"
Equals "0
Many thanks Dallas - I'll take a look and have a play around with this.

All the best
strongdeal

Dallas, looks like you are Pro and you have good system that works for you. I know that you have already proved that each system works and say that it is not a system what will makes money, that everyone should find what works and what does not. Do you know somebody who selling already profitable system rules? Thank you
Dallas

strongdeal wrote:Dallas, looks like you are Pro and you have good system that works for you. I know that you have already proved that each system works and say that it is not a system what will makes money, that everyone should find what works and what does not. Do you know somebody who selling already profitable system rules? Thank you
No one will ever sell a truly profitable system or set of rules they have come up, plenty offer systems all over the net but i would nt waste money on any of them.
The only way to truely find one is making your own through trial and error, there is plenty of ways of finding a edge which will give you your share of the market profits - you ll get help and advice from this forum as you go but you ll have to put in the time and effort.
strongdeal

It is possible automation rule detect and place a bet a leader in-play before 30 seconds before the finish, it's possible set up conditions, so can detect for any length race?
strongdeal

I think before each race to figure out the approximate time rush, and then place bet a fixed time when for favorite 30 seconds before finish, but all races are different, and find out each race rush time will from me to long time
Dallas

The latest release of Bet Angel V1.43 has a race distance condition added to the automation section which would help you do this, yes it would take some time to set up each rule type initially to trigger approx 30secs from the end but once its done you can then apply the same rule to all races and it will trigger at the time approprate to that race distance.
strongdeal

I can't download this version, yesterday I bought new active keys and I can download only v1.42.2
Dallas

strongdeal wrote:I can't download this version, yesterday I bought new active keys and I can download only v1.42.2
You can dowload it from here
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=11565

It installs over the top of your current version and all your settings / configurations remain the same and your subscrption just carries over
strongdeal

Thank you :)
strongdeal

Dallas wrote:The latest release of Bet Angel V1.43 has a race distance condition added to the automation section which would help you do this, yes it would take some time to set up each rule type initially to trigger approx 30secs from the end but once its done you can then apply the same rule to all races and it will trigger at the time approprate to that race distance.
I don't get it how set up everything, can you please make 1 more Automation File rule, what will do this option?
Dallas

I am in the process of doing a few at the moment which will include the newly added "Race distance condition" and possibly some of the other conditions also added with the latest 1.43 version.

Also there will be some that will look at automating some of the information that can be found on pacecards.com which Bet Angel have recently teamed up with

If you have nt yet read the blog check it out at this link
http://www.betangel.com/blog_wp/2016/03 ... ree-trial/

I will be uploading the first starting early next week
JMoney

New to guardian and bet angel itself. one question can you apply more than one file to a market e.g. back the likely winner and back 2 lay front runner file to the same market.
Dallas

JMoney wrote:New to guardian and bet angel itself. one question can you apply more than one file to a market e.g. back the likely winner and back 2 lay front runner file to the same market.
No you can only apply one file per market, depending on what rules your wanting to run you may be able to combine the contents into a single file - you just need to make sure that one does not conflict with the other.
Using the two files you have mensioned above its perfectly possible to do this as the back 2 lay part will of usually finished its job before the back the linkly winner will be ready to trigger.

Or if want to use different rules at different times ie a pre-race scalping then a In-runnning bot you can open a 2nd instance of Bet Angel / Guardian either on the same computer or another and apply a file in each.
Dallas

In case one missed any there has been around 8 new bots added to the library throughout March, links for them all have been added to the OP of this thread with the latest added to the bottom of each sports section.

If anyone has any suggestions for future ones please feel free to add a comment here
DRED1

Just to add my thanks to Dallas .
These posts are great
keep up the good work.
DR :)

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Shared files”