Guardian Automation Shared Files Library & Suggestions

Share your automation file with other users.
Dallas

Sorry I did see it but thought you where asking the general forum community for opinions on if it was a viable strategy to use and not if it was possible to be made.

It is possible to make it depending on the teams playing most will drop in price quiet a few ticks after they have scored a goal so you would need to set the rule to look at the team/s and use at least the following two conditions to trigger the lay bet

"Historical Relative Odds Condition"
Last traded Price must be X ticks lower now than last traded price 60 Secs ago

"Unsuspended Time Condition"
Time since market was unsuspended is greater than 60 Secs
vladilyich

Yes thanks.

I would emphasise choosing games where the odds were close and goals were expected, so match selection would be imperative.

The Bundesliga and Serie A are brilliant Leagues to trade currently as there are goals galore and plenty of games where both teams score. Much better than the bloated and over hyped Premier League were low scores and 0-0 scorelines are not that uncommon. Even the Championship is excellent with good liquidity.
Briarquest

Hi Dallas,
I bought a book on Amazon for a tennis strategy. It seems good but doing it manually is slow, cumbersome and I usually miss the entry point.

Could I Share some book screenshots directly with you to see what you think?

Regards

Ian
convoysur-2

Briarquest wrote:Hi Dallas,
I bought a book on Amazon for a tennis strategy. It seems good but doing it manually is slow, cumbersome and I usually miss the entry point.

Regards

Ian
screw that ,put them up here so we can have a crack at it.
Dallas

Briarquest wrote:Hi Dallas,

Regards

Ian
I would be better if you could post a page or too on here as there has been a lot of good info shared by other users and if its in a published book on Amazon its already going to be well know by many already and not a completely individual strategy, I do however understand you have paid for this and respect the fact you may not want to share with the general public.
If i was to take a look i could certainly tell you if it could be automated or not, Im also happy to help users set there rules up and offer any advice on how to do things when and where possible but i dont have the time to write full individual rules for users
Briarquest

Hi Dallas,
no problem for me to share and I will when I have access to my PC.

Thanks

Ian
vladilyich

I do a football strategy where I dutch 1-1,1-2,2-1 with say £5 or £10 based on games I think could feature both teams scoring. Would it be possible to set up an automation featuring this and green up with 'a profit greater than?'

Sorry if Ive asked this before but I am not sure how to incorporate more than one score into a strategy.
Dallas

vladilyich wrote:I do a football strategy where I dutch 1-1,1-2,2-1 with say £5 or £10 based on games I think could feature both teams scoring. Would it be possible to set up an automation featuring this and green up with 'a profit greater than?'

Sorry if Ive asked this before but I am not sure how to incorporate more than one score into a strategy.
Thats a good suggestion it can be done in a similar way to the one i have previously done for horse racing, I know a lot of people dutch the Correct Score market so ill make one in the next few days for this with 3-4 pre-set scorelines which can be simply edited to whatever the user wants
Briarquest

Hi,
Here are some screenshots of that ebook. Hope it helps.

Ian
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
vladilyich

Dallas wrote:
vladilyich wrote:I do a football strategy where I dutch 1-1,1-2,2-1 with say £5 or £10 based on games I think could feature both teams scoring. Would it be possible to set up an automation featuring this and green up with 'a profit greater than?'

Thats a good suggestion it can be done in a similar way to the one i have previously done for horse racing, I know a lot of people dutch the Correct Score market so ill make one in the next few days for this with 3-4 pre-set scorelines which can be simply edited to whatever the user wants
Many thanks Dallas.

Looking forward to it.
Dallas

Briarquest wrote:Hi,
Here are some screenshots of that ebook. Hope it helps.

Ian
Thanks for posting those pages, There are a number of conditions in guardian just for use on tennis matches which make this sort of automation very straight forward, the link below takes you to a description of them in the user guide and also a handy video made by Peter demonstrating some of the conditions

http://www.betangel.com/user-guide/cond ... 3D&mw=MzIw
(bottom three conditions)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dk0BkIw6Ktg

To achieve what is in the book all you need to be doing is creating a rule to place a back bet on the fav (or nominated player) and add some tennis fixed score conditions which will trigger then bet when the score line is achieved (you can specify any scores you want OR that the fav be any number of points or games behind before placing the bet)

Although the pages you uploaded says to then back the other player as well this is just the same as laying the fav as his price comes back down so you would do this using the tick offset (on parameters tab) when setting up your back rule above
Or create a 2nd rule type which would green you up when £X profit is reached (there is one of these ready made, the link is on the first page of this thread).

Any questions just post them up
vladilyich

Having a problem with a simple Back the Field strategy which is not firing. I am trying to back the field with £1 stakes just before the off at 10.0 or 20,depending on if I think an outsider will feature at all.
I have set the trigger for 10 secs before to 3 secs before and to keep unmatched bets. I have also set a green up if profit across all selections is greater than.
What is the problem? Is it the £1 stakes or something in my settings?

Thanks
Dallas

vladilyich wrote:Having a problem with a simple Back the Field strategy which is not firing. I am trying to back the field with £1 stakes just before the off.
What is the problem? Is it the £1 stakes or something in my settings?

Thanks
It is because the stakes your using are under £2, there was a bug recently in discovered in V1.42.2 that prevented bets below the £2 min stakes but only when using the Back/Lay all selections of automation

Here's a link to a updated build with the bug fixed:

http://www.betangel.com/securedownloads/BAP_1_42_3.exe
vladilyich

Thanks Dallas.
winevaults

how do i ensure all my files are transferred / saved in the event of trading on a different laptop that i have not traded on before with BA ?

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Shared files”