Guardian Automation Shared Files Library & Suggestions

Share your automation file with other users.
winevaults

Dallas thanks just looked at dutching bot the lay the third fav does not have the applied to selection specified as in fav and second fav in general section ?
Dallas

winevaults wrote:Dallas thanks just looked at dutching bot the lay the third fav does not have the applied to selection specified as in fav and second fav in general section ?
I have just double checked it and all 3 definitely have a selection applied.

Have you opened it on a market with just two selections? ie tennis or something?
If so the 3rd fav selection will just be blank
winevaults

cheers Dallas will have a play with dutch bot in practice sat
thanks
Plant

Hi Betunfair

Can you share your in-play automation rule as i'm new to this and i've not been successful in writing a rule that is getting results.
vladilyich

I have used BetAngel in the past,as a newbie but have now returned as a more experienced trader but I am struggling with the automation side of the site. I have a few well used strategies,mainly football but I have no idea how to implement them.
One of my favourites is a simple lay the draw first half with either a back of the 1-1 half time draw or a lay of the first half under 1.5 goals market.
Would be interested if you have any ideas on this thanks.
Dallas

vladilyich wrote:I have used BetAngel in the past,as a newbie but have now returned as a more experienced trader but I am struggling with the automation side of the site. I have a few well used strategies,mainly football but I have no idea how to implement them.
One of my favourites is a simple lay the draw first half with either a back of the 1-1 half time draw or a lay of the first half under 1.5 goals market.
Would be interested if you have any ideas on this thanks.
Thanks for your response, i will be adding some football automations very shortly and will look at doing something around some of your suggestions
vladilyich

Many thanks Dallas,you come across as a really nice guy through your work here.

I have a few football suggestions which I am always happy to share with somebody like yourself who can maybe turn them into Automated strategies. This would be a great help and something from which I hope we could all benefit from.

Keep up the excellent work.
vladilyich

Just had a thought and wondered if there is some kind of Dobbing bot. I am sure you are all aware of the modern trend of d.o.b. (double or bust) where you eg, back a horse at say 10,pre race with a £5 stake and then look to lay them in running for say half their price,here 5,with double your original stake,so £10 here. This of course guarantees a small profit across the board.

Just wondered how this could be integrated into an Automated strategy.
Dallas

vladilyich wrote:Just had a thought and wondered if there is some kind of Dobbing bot. I am sure you are all aware of the modern trend of d.o.b. (double or bust) where you eg, back a horse at say 10,pre race with a £5 stake and then look to lay them in running for say half their price,here 5,with double your original stake,so £10 here. This of course guarantees a small profit across the board.

Just wondered how this could be integrated into an Automated strategy.
I have typed this rule out for a number of forum users in the past (you could probebly find it searching for something like Back and lay at 50% SP) Essentially all you need to do is add a green up rule that greens when the amount is greater than the stake used.
Although I will make one and add it to the library later
vladilyich

Ok Dallas.

Cheers
vladilyich

How would I be able to upload and share a file with others and take advice on suggestions as to making it any better?

I have done a couple of football automations and I am happy to share and have people critique my settings.
convoysur-2

vladilyich wrote:How would I be able to upload and share a file with others and take advice on suggestions as to making it any better?

I have done a couple of football automations and I am happy to share and have people critique my settings.
Yes please feel free
i would love some direction in football..im crap at it
Marc
vladilyich

I am happy to upload a file or two but how do I do it?
convoysur-2

on the bottom of this page is a button ,labelled GO
press it and it will take you to all the automation topics.
on the top left of that page is a NEW TOPIC BUTTON,
press on it and write your thingy and upload files,,
dont forget to fill in the topic section or it wont post
Marc
Dallas

convoysur-2 wrote:Yes please feel free
i would love some direction in football..im crap at it
Marc
I will be uploading an automation file for the Overs markets sometime tomorrow

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Shared files”