Guardian Automation Shared Files Library & Suggestions

Share your automation file with other users.
Dallas

Kaz2 wrote:
Tue May 23, 2017 6:26 pm
Hi vladilyich,

Thanks for your reply. That is what I have been trying to do but what happens is when I put it to ''greater than'' say 4 for example, it actually places bets when it is = (equal) to 4 which to my way of thinking is not correct.

Thats why I wondered if there is a bug/fault or whatever it is called?

If I want 'automation' to place a bet when there are more than 4 bets matched, I would not expect it to place a bet until there were 5 bets matched, if you see what I mean, but it places a bet when there are only 4 bets matched, that being 'equal' to 4 rather than 'greater than' 4.

I wonder if anyone else has noticed this?

Thanks again
Kaz
If you have it as > 4 then the automation should only trigger when the 5th is matched, have you checked to ensure your not getting part matched bets and therefore different bet id's?

if you can set up a test rule say to trigger a lay bet > 4 matched bets then place 5 manual bets a few seconds apart then post the log if the auto lay places before you place the 5th manual back bet
Kaz2

Hi Dallas,

Thanks for this, okay I will try to do that.

Kaz
Dallas

With the new footie season starting i thought it might be worth adding a few more footie bots to the shared files library. So if any one has any suggestions or ideas they want to automate if you post the details here ill try and make one along those lines.

Ps, I wont be able to do full on bespoke bots for everyone but can do the general foundations for users to then build on.
vladilyich

Fantastic news Dallas,footie is my main sport for trading so more bots would be brilliant. I will have a think and get back to you.

Just a couple of thoughts have entered my head very quickly. There is often a chance to trade on over reaction after a goal or red card(red cards often mean less goals due to a team tightening up at the back and goals don't often come right after each other) so maybe that could be a start?
jkirley

Hi Dallas,

One thing I am trying to make a good go on is automating scalping in football matches. Ive been trying to see what is out there. Came across FT Scalp Inrun.baf by a user. Trying to modify that a little.

Any scalping type ideas on football could be useful.

Thanks mate
Dallas

jkirley wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:26 am
Hi Dallas,

One thing I am trying to make a good go on is automating scalping in football matches. Ive been trying to see what is out there. Came across FT Scalp Inrun.baf by a user. Trying to modify that a little.

Any scalping type ideas on football could be useful.

Thanks mate
Some of the existing scalping bots should work with little modification, ie the directional scalping bot when in-play
http://www.betangel.com/forum/viewtopic ... 53&t=12610

and the stable scalping one at HT
http://www.betangel.com/forum/viewtopic ... 53&t=11538
jkirley

Great stuff Dallas. Def a good starting place. thks
Korattt

can't seem to find anywhere in automation to back or lay desired runner at or within a certain range?
Dallas

Korattt wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:15 am
can't seem to find anywhere in automation to back or lay desired runner at or within a certain range?
Using 2 x Fixed odds conditions on a rule can achieve this
RyanJEdwards1

Hi Dallas,

I'm trying to set up a rule on the basis of what I've learnt from yours and it's driving me mad! Would it be possible for me to send you my rules file and for you to have a look at what is wrong?

Thank you so much!

PS: All the rules you've built and the support you offer to the forum is simply incredible. Much admiration!
Dallas

RyanJEdwards1 wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:34 pm
Hi Dallas,

I'm trying to set up a rule on the basis of what I've learnt from yours and it's driving me mad! Would it be possible for me to send you my rules file and for you to have a look at what is wrong?

Thank you so much!

PS: All the rules you've built and the support you offer to the forum is simply incredible. Much admiration!
Happy to have a look at the file for you but attachments cant be sent via PM so you would need to start a new thread and attach there for me to pick up
RyanJEdwards1

Just uploaded it now on a new thread!

viewtopic.php?f=37&t=15168

Thank you so much! :D
rogert771

Which of the fallowing is the best to use for horse rasing with a 10 stake? that will make some profit not much at least half of the stake i put in.
Dallas

rogert771 wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:10 pm
Which of the fallowing is the best to use for horse rasing with a 10 stake? that will make some profit not much at least half of the stake i put in.
As they are without building on and tweaking - none
Any that were profitable when uploaded wouldn't stay profitable long once several hundred people started using it and were triggering bets on the same selections under the same conditions at the same time at the same price

The exceptions are the files like the front runner and DOBing bot where you choose the selection it triggers on
MemphisFlash

rogert771 wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:10 pm
half the stake as profit, lol what a joke. Your are an idiot if you think you can trade 10 pounds and expect 5 pound profit. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Shared files”