Close & Green Up all Positions at Off Guardian Automation Bot

Dallas

Accepting losses can be very hard for a new trader so they often let a pre-event trades go in-play and try to recover only to end up with a much bigger if not total loss - Or they simply forget to close all there trades before the market turns in play.

This is a basic Guardian automation bot which can be used on any market as a safe guard to prevent this from happening.

10 Secs before the scheduled start time the bot will cancel any unmatched bets then close and hedge any open trades before it goes in play.

To use the file just click on the Close & Hedge all Positions.Baf attachment link below and this will download it to your computer, then with guardian open on the "Automation" tab click "Import a Rules File" as shown in the image, once imported it will now appear in the drop down box just above, you can now apply it to any markets you have added into guardian.

With any automation bot always run in practice mode first to ensure everything is working fine, and repeat this each time you make any changes.

To see a video tutorial on how to download and import an automation file into your Bet Angel please see this link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7Im4pj683g
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Duderino

Dallas - many thanks for the Bots.

I experimented today with a few selections laying £4 and greening up when at £2 with limited success - as the automation seemed to fire more than once: I think it's trying to get a perfect figure of £2 - is there away round this, say green to a profit range?

Here is an example log:

01/03/2016 15:39:54: [G_Auto] : £ 4.00 Lay bet placed on Leonard Thomas at 9.6. Fully matched at 9.6.
01/03/2016 15:41:32: Guardian has detected that the market is suspended
01/03/2016 15:41:33: Guardian has detected that the market is in-play
01/03/2016 15:41:33: Guardian has detected that the market is now unsuspended
01/03/2016 15:42:43: [G_Auto] : Greened up Leonard Thomas by Backing 1.54 at 25
01/03/2016 15:42:45: [G_Auto] : Greened up Leonard Thomas by Backing 1.54 at 25
01/03/2016 15:43:40: Guardian has detected that the market is suspended
Dallas

Generally because of the volitility its better to have "Green-up" rules trigger at least 2-3 times especially during IR markets (this is for the reason you mentioned so that it can get a even green).

Depending on the markets your trading or your preference you can adjust this to suit your needs by either reducing the amount of times it triggers or extend the re-arm times.

To do either of these click on "edit rules file" and there located on the first page
Duderino

Thanks Dallas - appreciated.
Geordie

Will this bot still cancel unmatched bets and green up if I have switched to another race?

Thanks for all your help, especially Dallas.
Dallas

Geordie wrote:Will this bot still cancel unmatched bets and green up if I have switched to another race?

Thanks for all your help, especially Dallas.
As long as you still have the market in guardian and are cycling/refreshing these markets yes it will continue to run in the back ground.
This thread explains in further detail how markets are refreshed/cycled in guardian

viewtopic.php?f=37&t=11491
Geordie

Brilliant, many thanks, Dallas :)
jordo87

Hello,
I am sorry about this probably very stupid question about greening.
I have attempted to read all I can on greening, (here: https://betangel.kayako.com/article/153 ... lose-trade and here: viewtopic.php?f=47&t=11572)
But - I don't feel fully confident in my understanding of greening in order to create an automation I have been working on.

In this HYPOTHETICAL situation, for "SPORT X" with Win/Draw/Loss as options in the Match Odds market:

My automation places:
1 X $10 LAY bet on the DRAW Pre-match - best market price
1 X $10 BACK bet on the DRAW in-play - @$20 - with greening
1 X $10 BACK bet on the DRAW in-play - @$80 - with greening
1 X $10 BACK bet on the DRAW in-play - @$150 - with greening

MY QUESTIONS ARE:
Is it the right thing to do to have greening on all three BACK bets?
Will the greening condition on the first BACK bet matched ($20) somehow affect the other ones yet to be matched? ($80 and $150)?
Will the greening condition on each BACK bet matched only distribute profits from that particular trade equally across the Win/Draw/Loss outcomes? As in - exactly 33.33% of profit across all three?

Sorry for the probably stupid questions.
Thanks,
J
Dallas

If you use offset bet with greening then it will green up that individual bet, so if you have had multiple bets matched as each offset is matched your liability will slowly be reduced until all are matched by which time you'll be fully and equally greened

If you use a 'green up' rule it will fully green up all open positions in one bet if it gets matched

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - General”