Step-By-Step Examples How to Set Automation Signals

Share your automation file with other users.
Post Reply
jaketarn
Posts: 47
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:14 pm

Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:19 pm

So for example taking your template "Close if in loss over 10 seconds". If I create a back and lay rule along with a couple of conditions I really don't need the "set modify a signal only" rule to be triggered 100 times and the second one to be set 1000 times? Is once on each sufficient?

Thanks

User avatar
Dallas
Posts: 6321
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:57 pm

Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:25 pm

jaketarn wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:19 pm
So for example taking your template "Close if in loss over 10 seconds". If I create a back and lay rule along with a couple of conditions I really don't need the "set modify a signal only" rule to be triggered 100 times and the second one to be set 1000 times? Is once on each sufficient?

Thanks
No that rule needs to trigger and set a signal each second your in a loss so you need enough triggers to cover this, and because it can be reset an number of times during the market this also needs to be set to a high number of triggers

jaketarn
Posts: 47
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:14 pm

Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:36 pm

Right gotya thank you Dallas

Niko
Posts: 254
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:36 am

Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:33 am

Quick one, assume you can use the lay part of the rule to trigger another rule without having a Set/Modify seperate rule condition? I want a rule to be set once the lay bet fires! thanks!

User avatar
Dallas
Posts: 6321
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:57 pm

Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:00 am

Niko wrote:
Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:33 am
Quick one, assume you can use the lay part of the rule to trigger another rule without having a Set/Modify seperate rule condition? I want a rule to be set once the lay bet fires! thanks!
Yes a signal can be set upon any rule triggering (set/modify signal rule only needs to be used if a signal is required without an existing rule triggering)

Niko
Posts: 254
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:36 am

Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:47 am

By Jove I think I've got it!! 😂

DaVinche14
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:09 pm

Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:14 pm

Hi guys would like to pick your brains.. signals are the only thing I struggle to get my head around on guardian!

In tennis, fixed/relative are for 'current' set/game etc. Is there a way to open a trade based on a previous set e.g. Previous set won 6 - 1 then back 'x'

Thanks in advance :)

User avatar
welshboy06
Posts: 162
Joined: Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:06 pm

Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:20 pm

DaVinche14 wrote:
Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:14 pm
Hi guys would like to pick your brains.. signals are the only thing I struggle to get my head around on guardian!

In tennis, fixed/relative are for 'current' set/game etc. Is there a way to open a trade based on a previous set e.g. Previous set won 6 - 1 then back 'x'

Thanks in advance :)
There's a bot that Dallas created that does something similar to this.
http://www.betangel.com/forum/viewtopic ... 51&t=14252

it would need to be changed so that instead of pts won in a game, it'd be games won in a set. (Under the Conditions tab -> Tennis Fixed Score Condition)

DaVinche14
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:09 pm

Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:25 pm

welshboy06 wrote:
Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:20 pm
DaVinche14 wrote:
Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:14 pm
Hi guys would like to pick your brains.. signals are the only thing I struggle to get my head around on guardian!

In tennis, fixed/relative are for 'current' set/game etc. Is there a way to open a trade based on a previous set e.g. Previous set won 6 - 1 then back 'x'

Thanks in advance :)
There's a bot that Dallas created that does something similar to this.
http://www.betangel.com/forum/viewtopic ... 51&t=14252

it would need to be changed so that instead of pts won in a game, it'd be games won in a set. (Under the Conditions tab -> Tennis Fixed Score Condition)
Thank you for that. I'll pick that bot apart and see if I can adapt the signal 👌🏾

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest