Step-By-Step Examples How to Set Automation Signals

Share your automation file with other users.
charger123

Good Day Dallas,
You seem to be the God of signaling, so I thought I'd ask you, is it possible to use a time reference, and montior the change in volume on a selection. I'm looking at say a £1000 jump in 2 seconds. If you have any temples with this type of rule, I'd be glad of the pointer. Also looking at a WOM bot on 2nd & 3rd fav. to trigger 1st fav. At moment I'm having to fire 2 bets in, out of the money (1.01) to trigger 1st fav using unmatched bets condition, (ie. '2') cause there's no 'by selection' on WOM condition. Didn't realise at the time, but just been charged for over bet count, that hurt! Any help on these issues will be greatly received. Thank you.
Dallas

charger123 wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:50 am
Good Day Dallas,
You seem to be the God of signaling, so I thought I'd ask you, is it possible to use a time reference, and montior the change in volume on a selection. I'm looking at say a £1000 jump in 2 seconds. If you have any temples with this type of rule, I'd be glad of the pointer. Also looking at a WOM bot on 2nd & 3rd fav. to trigger 1st fav. At moment I'm having to fire 2 bets in, out of the money (1.01) to trigger 1st fav using unmatched bets condition, (ie. '2') cause there's no 'by selection' on WOM condition. Didn't realise at the time, but just been charged for over bet count, that hurt! Any help on these issues will be greatly received. Thank you.
Regarding your volume question not really as the increased amount can't be specfied within the conditions, it may be possible to set up a series of signals which are set when the volume amount is say 100k then 102k, 104k, 106k and so on then check the times between these but it would nt be very accurate.

For you WOM question im not 100% sure what you mean - are you asking that if for example the 2nd & 3rd fav both have greater than 80% WOM at the same time trigger a bet on the fav from this but if only one is over this then still no bet?
charger123

Hi dallas,
thanks for coming back, yes reguarding the WOM question, that is correct. Just wonding if it could be signaled, cause it should be faster too, with not having to poll BF before the triggering, cheers.
Dallas

Yes it could be done with signals, the best way would be to use the rule type
Set/Modify Signal
Applied to 2nd fav
Condition Tab
WOM >80% (or whatever you want to use)
Signal Tab
Increment Signal Value

then repeat that but apply to 3rd fav

Then add the following rule type
Clear all signals for market and selections
Condition Tab
WOM <79%

Finally on your bet rule on the fav add the following condition
Signal Value condition
Is equal to 2

Basically when one of them meets your WOM condition a signal is set with a value of 1, if its goes back below its reset ready for the next time, if its still above and the other runner meets your WOM condition the signal value is increased to 2.
Only when the value reaches 2 will the bet on the fav trigger

Hope that helps
charger123

Cheers Dallas, thats just what I'm looking for, I may want to hold the value of them for say 2 seconds. Would this be difficult to do, if so I'll just play around with this. and thanks again, your work this invaluable.
Dallas

If you mean once both signals have been set then still dont trigger the bet untill they have been set for at least 2 seconds then if you also add the following condition to you bet rule

Signal Changed condition
Changed between 2 and 3 secs ago

That will do it for you
charger123

Thanks again, but I was trying to hold on to one of the 2nd or 3rd fav's values for 2 seconds to get more chance of a trigger.
Dallas

Its still doable but would require another set of signals for each runner which is set if falls back below 79% and only if the original signal is set, the clear signals rule would now need to look at this and only clear if the new 2nd signal was set 2-3 secs ago
charger123

Sounds quite heavy, might have ago tonight with a couple of glasses of wine down me. Thanks for all your help today, its opened up new horizons. So for now a BIG CHEERS to you.
charger123

Hi Dallas,
Enjoying the whole signalling thing, and saw one of your posts on log watching (for want of a better word). Can the latest log be sorted form the top. There seems lots of codes on the right click for right and left alignment but nothing for top/bottom. Maybe BA should set this as default, it seems more useful this way. Thanks
Dallas

charger123 wrote:
Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:03 am
Hi Dallas,
Enjoying the whole signalling thing, and saw one of your posts on log watching (for want of a better word). Can the latest log be sorted form the top. There seems lots of codes on the right click for right and left alignment but nothing of top/bottom. Maybe BA should set this as default, it seems more useful this way. Thanks
No it cant, it has been put forward as a suggestion and no doubt it will find its way in at some point, for now what i do is go into guardian highlight the market and below the bottom window their is another 'log' tab at the bottom - it still writes to the bottom but at least you only have that single market to scroll through rather than using the log on the main page and having to scroll thorough the whole days activity.
charger123

Thanks a pity Dallas, I guess we'll have to watch this space! cheers for the reply.
jimibt

In response to this request for the log to be displayed in reverse order, I've quickly whipped up a little .net app that does just this.

It simply monitors the : @"{username}\AppData\Roaming\Bet Angel\Bet Angel Professional\MarketReports\{dd_MM-yyyy}\Logs" folder(s) and pings/repings the contents of the latest changed log into the window (in reverse order). Simple and not a lot to it, but does the job until its implemented in BA.

ba-log-monitor.PNG

You can download it from here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/3f9e9jelvjd6n ... g.exe?dl=0
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jimibt

ignore the above download - tried it live for the first time and had expected the log files to be created in realtime as the app churned thro the rules. alas, the log files that i'm monitoring are created post race -back to the drawing board :)
ShaunWhite

jonesd4 wrote:
Thu May 19, 2016 6:31 am
Is the following possible using signals.........

I have an automation that fires a lay bet on to ANY selection when it meets a criteria and then stops....

How could I use a signal to identify the runner the bet had been placed on so as to exclude it from a subsequent bet using the same rule or is this already possible within automation?

cheers

David

Edit..............Just realised I should be able to use the Number of matched bets condition for this
Use a selection level signal.
Try this topic viewtopic.php?f=37&t=13540
We've just been talking about that method of control.

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Shared files”