Matched Bets Sound Alert Guardian Automation Bot

Get Bet Angel to scan for your favoured trading set up and alert you to any Betfair trading opportunities you are looking for.
Dallas

This is a basic Guardian automation rule for use on ANY market.

This is not really an automation bot as such but just simple a sound alert rule that will run in the back ground and play a sound alert to notify you each time one of your bets is matched. Its currently armed from 10 mins before the event start time until 10 mins after the event start time.

It works simply by using the rule type ‘Play Sound Alert’ with a condition to ensure the number of matched bets on market is greater than 0. At the same time uses the rule type ‘Checkpoint matched bet’ (this resets the number of matched bets back to 0) each time there has been 1 or more matched bets therefore creating a loop always playing an alert whenever a new bet is matched.

Remember sound alerts could be set up for all sorts of thing, a few further ideas are;

When a certain amount of money has been traded on a selection or market
Or
When YOU have had £X matched on a market or selection (even when your individual Back or Lay bets total a certain amount).

To use the file just click on the Matched Bets Alert.Baf attachment link below and this will download it to your computer, then with guardian open on the "Automation" tab click "Import a Rules File" as shown in the image, once imported it will now appear in the drop down box just above, you can now apply it to any markets you have added into guardian.

The stake size and number of ticks used can be edited very easily by clicking on "Edit Rules File" then click on the "Parameters" tab and change to whatever you require.

With any automation bot always run in practice mode first to ensure everything is working fine, and repeat this each time you make any changes.

**After downloading and importing it into your guardian you will need to click on 'Edit Rules File' and on the 'Matched bet Alert' rule type, then go to the 'Parameters' tab and browse for a sound file to use from your own computer.**

To see a video tutorial on how to download and import an automation file into your Bet Angel please see this link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7Im4pj683g
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ljr

Hi there. so have been messing around tonight with sound alerts in automation but I'm getting no alerts. so downloaded this automation and still not getting alerts is there something i have to change in settings i have sound alerts checked in betangel but is it something on my computer that i have to change?
Dallas

Have you added a sound file (on the parameters tab within the rules editor) from you PC after downloading?
ljr

Well Dallas.. this is where I don't understand so sorry for sounding a bit dumb.. I downloaded your automation for match betting where it has the sounds on the parameters tab. I then uploaded it to bet angel automation in guardian and selected it to the market I wanted it to have the sounds alerted to. In the log part it says that 3 matches have been alerted but I have no sounds to say a match has been alerted. My volume is on on computer but not sure if my settings are on for this.. So sorry if it sounds confusing im not a tech savvy. I asked my husband and he don't know what I'm going on about and my daughter just thinks the same🙁
Dallas

On the main banner of Guardian click 'Edit Rule File' then on the parameters tab you need to browse for a sound file from your local PC to play, the files working as its shoeing in your log, you now just need to assign a sound to play at the time it triggers
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ljr

So the automation you created will not have a sound alert attached so I have to attach one myself. Thanks for your reply and help. Will give it a go tomorrow 👍
Dublin_Flyer

Ljr have a google for some free sound files, like on www.freesound.org or soundbible.com as a pair of examples.

You can have a cash register Cha-ching noise to trigger when you green up for a profit, a fart noise/toilet flush if you green for a loss, a doorspring boooiiing noise for a drifting price, a missile incoming noise for a shortening price. Plenty of possibilities to keep you entertained, although they can become a bit wearisome if you're having a bad day and the bad noises trigger too frequently!
ljr

Dublin_Flyer wrote:
Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:59 pm
Ljr have a google for some free sound files, like on www.freesound.org or soundbible.com as a pair of examples.

You can have a cash register Cha-ching noise to trigger when you green up for a profit, a fart noise/toilet flush if you green for a loss, a doorspring boooiiing noise for a drifting price, a missile incoming noise for a shortening price. Plenty of possibilities to keep you entertained, although they can become a bit wearisome if you're having a bad day and the bad noises trigger too frequently!
Thanks for your help, will have a look. The toilet sound will be flushing quite a lot!! 😂😂👍
harsh

Dallas wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:32 pm
harsh wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:21 pm
Hi

So I registered recently with Bet Angel software. Could I get help on sound alert please. I just need sound alert when my bet get matched. It sometime scare me when a lady say 'FULLY MATCHED'. :D But its very helpful.

thanks in advance
Here you go
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=12991
Thanks for reply Dallas. Amm but not working as i want , I followed the instructions as that post said.
Downloded and imported the rule file.
did changes like, changed the time (2 hours before event start and 10 mins after event start) and added a sound file from my pc.
then applied the rule on all markets selected in guardian. then I am using 0.01 stake (greater than 0) but sound alert is not triggering when matched.

please advise if i am missing something
Dallas

harsh wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:11 pm
Dallas wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:32 pm
harsh wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:21 pm
Hi

So I registered recently with Bet Angel software. Could I get help on sound alert please. I just need sound alert when my bet get matched. It sometime scare me when a lady say 'FULLY MATCHED'. :D But its very helpful.

thanks in advance
Here you go
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=12991
Thanks for reply Dallas. Amm but not working as i want , I followed the instructions as that post said.
Downloded and imported the rule file.
did changes like, changed the time (2 hours before event start and 10 mins after event start) and added a sound file from my pc.
then applied the rule on all markets selected in guardian. then I am using 0.01 stake (greater than 0) but sound alert is not triggering when matched.

please advise if i am missing something
If you highlight a market in guardian below the bottom window you'll see a 'log'' tab click that and it will show if its triggered or not (it could just be your sound file) i've just tested using a 1p stake and it still works fine.
If its not showing as triggered in the log post a screenshot of your full guardian page with it applied to your markets
harsh

PLease check screenshot. bets getting matched but no sound alert
Dallas

Did you change the timing for both rules within the file or just the alert?

If so try changing them both to
Fixed time and date
00:00:01
till
23:59:59
harsh

Hello Dallas How are you
Sorry i didnt know you replied on this post. i am subscribing ,bookmarking post i like now.
So yeahh, it worked as you said above. thanks. Now another question rises, haha. Do i need to put this matched bet rule everytime on every market i want to enter. if yes, then, how can i put another rule/bot on same market. is it possible.
I mean, i am looking for this 'matched bet rule' default on any market i open. like default on my account. is it possible.

Cheers bro
Dallas

harsh wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:04 pm
Hello Dallas How are you
Sorry i didnt know you replied on this post. i am subscribing ,bookmarking post i like now.
So yeahh, it worked as you said above. thanks. Now another question rises, haha. Do i need to put this matched bet rule everytime on every market i want to enter. if yes, then, how can i put another rule/bot on same market. is it possible.
I mean, i am looking for this 'matched bet rule' default on any market i open. like default on my account. is it possible.

Cheers bro
You would need apply it to all markets, once you have added the whole day into guardian just click 'Apply to all markets' on the top banner to do it with one-click.

If you want to use other automation files you will need to add the two rules from this file to them (using the copy feature it can be done in 2/3 clicks)
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=13568

Only thing to be aware of is if your other automation uses a matched bets condition the checkpoint match bets rule of this file will conflict and reset those bets as well but other than that condition you will be able to add to any other automation no problem
harsh

Thanks a lot bro. i will do that.
#sausages

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Betfair trading alerts”