Bet Angel Automation - Shared files : Matched Bets Sound Alert Guardian Automation Bot

Share your automation file with other users.
harsh

Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:39 pm

PLease check screenshot. bets getting matched but no sound alert
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Dallas

Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:52 pm

Did you change the timing for both rules within the file or just the alert?

If so try changing them both to
Fixed time and date
00:00:01
till
23:59:59

harsh

Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:04 pm

Hello Dallas How are you
Sorry i didnt know you replied on this post. i am subscribing ,bookmarking post i like now.
So yeahh, it worked as you said above. thanks. Now another question rises, haha. Do i need to put this matched bet rule everytime on every market i want to enter. if yes, then, how can i put another rule/bot on same market. is it possible.
I mean, i am looking for this 'matched bet rule' default on any market i open. like default on my account. is it possible.

Cheers bro

Dallas

Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:11 pm

harsh wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:04 pm
Hello Dallas How are you
Sorry i didnt know you replied on this post. i am subscribing ,bookmarking post i like now.
So yeahh, it worked as you said above. thanks. Now another question rises, haha. Do i need to put this matched bet rule everytime on every market i want to enter. if yes, then, how can i put another rule/bot on same market. is it possible.
I mean, i am looking for this 'matched bet rule' default on any market i open. like default on my account. is it possible.

Cheers bro
You would need apply it to all markets, once you have added the whole day into guardian just click 'Apply to all markets' on the top banner to do it with one-click.

If you want to use other automation files you will need to add the two rules from this file to them (using the copy feature it can be done in 2/3 clicks)
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=13568

Only thing to be aware of is if your other automation uses a matched bets condition the checkpoint match bets rule of this file will conflict and reset those bets as well but other than that condition you will be able to add to any other automation no problem

harsh

Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:59 pm

Thanks a lot bro. i will do that.
#sausages

Original-Soultrader

Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:09 pm

below is a sound file that says 'Bet Taken' if anyone wants it for use with this bot

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xm2v3a81ovds9 ... n.wav?dl=0

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Shared files”

• Information