Automation Files Wanted

Share your automation file with other users.
ruthlessimon

The big irony here, is that those people who are top of their field (trading, analysis, coding etc any field), generally, are pretty open, & will offer incredible advice, insights & sweat - for nothing. But what they look for is tenacity & trust - which unfortunately this thread permanently violates
Dave Angel

Back the draw , green up for £0.10p profit.
ShaunWhite

Dave Angel wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 3:42 pm
Back the draw , green up for £0.10p profit.
And then one day someone scores in 7.69 seconds and spoils it, unless you have the nerve to wait for the 90th min :)
wearthefoxhat

Betting4Life wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 12:04 pm
spreadbetting wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 3:18 pm
Betting4Life wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 12:16 pm
Would anyone be willing to sell profitable bet angel files I will purchase them provided they give a good profit do message me.
Guess a lot depends on how much you're willing to pay ,I have a dog one that picks up around £50K a year, year in year out, and no reason why it should stop. What sort of price would you pay?

I would pay you 50% of my profit after commission in contract writing witnessed and stamped by a solicitor dm me if that sounds worth your while :)
A bit like a franchisor asking 7-11 to let them have the shop and the stock and then only sharing the profits 50/50.

A better suggestion would be to use the franchise business model. 2 examples.

FR1.PNG
Fr2.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jimibt

ahh well, i presume we're done here!!

lots of interesting takeaways:

1. a social *sect* does not take kindly to (seeming) gold-diggers marching in and ignoring/refusing the shovel
2. there exists a genuine naivety when thinking about what's possible, without examining what you bring to the table
3. low effort brings hard critique

TBH, i had a bundle more thoughts on this but couldn't express them with any articulation. To cut to the chase, I feel sorry for the OP's world view in the accesibility of the memebers of this forum, in terms of both their willingness to give up their hard won edges, but more importantly, the fact that the OP feels beyond reproach in presenting such blindsighted offerings. I won't say i laughed out loud when he/she offered 50% split on a winnning rule (after legal agreement mind you)!

In fairness, my better half (when briefly mentioning this) pointed to the fact that we are not all always in command of our mental faculties and therefore i should be ashamed of any *bashing* on here. I actually agree and have concluded that i may have been commenting on a journey of which i have no full understanding. If this is the case, then I do feel enormous sympathy (for the OP) for all the comments that have been lavished on this.. (rightly or wrongly) and offer unreserved apology.

anyway -OP, pull yourself up and calmly review your conduct - even if only to reflect on the *whys* for some of the negative comments.
greenmark

tbh I think the OP displays a blistering logic that might work for them in the future.
It's " How do i make money at this? Why reinvent the wheel? Why not ask people who know?"
spreadbetting

greenmark wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 8:33 pm
tbh I think the OP displays a blistering logic that might work for them in the future.
It's " How do i make money at this? Why reinvent the wheel? Why not ask people who know?"
I'd agree, you don't ask you don't get. You'd be surprised the edges people are willing to give away in order to gain some kudos, or prove people wrong, on forums. You should never assume naive questions are coming from naive people.
greenmark

spreadbetting wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 9:04 pm
greenmark wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 8:33 pm
I'd agree, you don't ask you don't get. You'd be surprised the edges people are willing to give away in order to gain some kudos, or prove people wrong, on forums. You should never assume naive questions are coming from naive people.
I confess I did accuse the OP of being naive. So I consider myself admonished. End of for me.
ShaunWhite

Understanding the concept that an edge shared may be one lost isn't the sort of thing beginners learn on day one. And while automation is portrayed as just being a case of downloading a sample file and tweaking it into life then the effort required and value of the commodity will continue to be underestimated.

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Shared files”