Pre football scalping bot

Share your automation file with other users.
salmanim140i

Hi all,

I'm looking for a wee bit of help.

I am totally new to the whole trading scene and have been trying to setup a new bot that allows me to scalp the pre football markets. However I have tried to do a simple place a back bet with offset stop loss and then green but just cant seem to get it right. The bot keeps placing a back bet then lay bet and I'm going into a loss. There is also a gap in the odds of 1 tick which I think is causing it but not sure?

I would like to scalp the match odds and scalp all 3 home, away and draw (unless this would be bad idea) my thinking here is 3X the potential profit on all parts of the match odds (unless it cancels it out).

I also then thought about extending this rule so it would go in play and lay the draw at half time or potential on a game that will have goals from the off (been looking for some stats on this I take it bet angel does not have a built in predictor of sorts)?? If not where can i find this info? Tried soccerstats and it's just info overload.

I was also trying to get it to then back the unders market but realised this is a seprate market so would need a seprate rule and it all got a bit messy.

Any help or advice would be appreciated

Thanks

Robert
Vovsen

To prevent the bot from entering when in a loss, you can add a condition to your back bet rule "Green all profit condition = > -2£"
That way the bot will not trigger if you are in a loss of more than -2£

Take a look at the bots Dallas has in the shared files

viewtopic.php?f=43&t=11238

You could try using these as templates

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Shared files”