Automate 'In Play' bets on Football Games.

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
SUPERKMM

Hi

I'm new to Bet Angel and the Guardian feature, I'm trying to work out how to automate bets on football matches in the second half. I'm using practice mode and the only way I can get the bets to automate is by using the after start time function, this isn't great as there are a number of games which don't kick off on time.

I want to use the 'relative to in play time' but I'm unsure if you have to allow for half time ?

For example, if i want to back the winning team 60 minutes into the game, my calculation would be 1hr 18 after event goes in play (45 mins 1st half, 3 mins injury time, 15 mins for half time, 15 mins into 2nd half = 78 mins) is this right ?

Hope someone can help as I seem to be struggling to get this to work.

Thanks
buyshirts

Your logic is correct the problem you have is with the 15 mins break for ht as im not sure exactly if they must stick to the 15 mins.
Your right to have a go in practice mode there are loads of Scandi football on and some of it might be covered by Betfair video so you can give it a proper dry run

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”