UPDATED: New beta version of Bet Angel v1.51.1 - Now on general release

iDooze

Hi Peter / BA Angel team. I've been really enjoying this new v 1.51.

Can I add a request, I want to use signals on the 2nd, 3rd and 4th Back and Lay prices (and the relationship between these and the current Back and Lay prices) however Guardian does not have these as an options. Would you consider putting this capability in the next BA update?

Much appreciated.
jimibt

quick thanks for this last revision 1.51.1, made life just a little bit easier (again).

got a quick request. as i stupidly forgot to update from the beta version to the production version, would it be possible to pin a sticky at the top of the Release & version history that point to the latest production download. i know this can be found on the BA product page but i almost never visit that as most of the time spent here. would make the full update process a tad simpler (for eejits like me that keep forgetting to bookmark the BA product page!!)
Gauss

jimibt wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:48 pm
quick thanks for this last revision 1.51.1, made life just a little bit easier (again).

got a quick request. as i stupidly forgot to update from the beta version to the production version, would it be possible to pin a sticky at the top of the Release & version history that point to the latest production download. i know this can be found on the BA product page but i almost never visit that as most of the time spent here. would make the full update process a tad simpler (for eejits like me that keep forgetting to bookmark the BA product page!!)
I must admit Jim, I had a complete brain freeze when thinking about this.
Duke

Dallas wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:58 am
Duke wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:40 am
Thanks Dabla
The orange band does still show with manual right click on column and I presumed it would show using the global settings. To be honest I haven't used the Offset bet with Stop feature for ages. However, in the heat of battle, I'd forgotten the stop was there as it didn't show and I could have done without it as I guessed correctly the move would reverse but got stopped out!
:o
Dabbla is correct, the cell colour becoming orange/yellow is and always has been for right-click stops only
The global settings stops do not highlight a cell on the ladder, you can see where they are set to trigger and place at in the unmatched bets area next to the bet they are associated with
Thanks for that, will use manual in future so I don't forget :D
Tuco

...still loving all of the updates incorporated into this BetAngel v1.51.1 - excellent work BA :D

One tiny request for the nesxt update - in the one-click customisable columns editor, under 'Action' there is the 'display additional information' which contains several choices including 'Display last part of a selection's name' - just wondered whether 'Display first part of a selection's name' could also be added to the list of options please as it would help a lot in certain markets.

Many thanks and keep up the good work BA :D :)
nikathecat

im. new here.downloaded bet angle for bet daq.some features do not work i need to up grade or what version would i need for automation many thanks
iDooze

Hi Peter and BA team,

I've been a user of BA for a number of years now and absolutely love it - best software in the business IMO.

A small request for the next update if I may: would you be able to include the matched bets odds as a signal or stored value (ie. if you match a bet in-play at odds of 2.50 - have an option to use that "2.50" figure as a stored value or signal). This would prove to be incredibly useful for my automation.

Thanks heaps.
KJLP60

Software works great Peter and team.

Couple of requests:
- Make it possible to blanket change all rules within a single automation file. eg; to make all rules trigger at 00:00 to +00:03 in play.
I know you can copy rules but when it comes to slightly altering 15 slightly different rules with the same timing information it becomes tedious.
- Split up quick picks so that it doesn't have to include Harness racing.
- More sub-filter options once markets have been added in guardian eg, type of race, length etc.

Return to “Bet Angel - Release & version history”