Download it from here: - https://www.betangel.com/securedownload ... _beta1.exe
Bet Angel VPS only version: - https://www.betangel.com/securedownload ... _beta1.exe
We have tested this in alpha over the last few weeks and bugs found have been fixed. We feel it’s ready for beta release to the community ahead of its formal public release.
As with all betas, please gain confidence with the version before using full stakes. If you spot any issues, please post them to this thread.
The main features of this version are as follows:
- Customisable Market Filtering
- Coupons (combining market filtering with an enhanced Watch List to create a customised view of multiple markets)
- Support for Stakes/Traded amounts in Automation’s stored values
- Extra Keyboard Shortcuts to make your daily setup quicker and easier
- Some targeted changes to improve product usability
Full detail of the features:
The Select & Search market selection pages (both from the main trading screen and in Guardian) now support highly customisable filters. There are new picklists on those screens, with example filters provided, but by clicking the filter icon you launch the Market Filter Editor and reveal all the options available.
The editor allows you to define one or more Filter Sets; the market tree to be displayed will be built from the aggregated results of those sets. Each set supports filtering by: Market Start Time, Event Type, Text matching (supporting AND OR NOT), Country code of the Event, Market Types (dynamically downloaded from betfair), Traded Volume at the Market or the Event level, In-play status, and whether the market will turn In-play or not. The ‘Preview’ page shows the results of your current filtering criteria before you save it to a named profile. That named profile will then be available in the filter picklists throughout Bet Angel.
The default is to apply the filters to betfair’s full market tree, but you can create your own tree design if you wish by using the ‘Display’ page of the editor. You can specify three levels of grouping, various sorting options and have the ability to supplement the market name with various prefix/suffix options.
It's best seen in action, so open Bet Angel and work through the examples in the filter picklists to understand the capabilities.
- The Display page of the editor contains the ‘Hide this market filter’ option that will allow you to keep the picklists tidy… hiding any of our examples that you may not require, or hiding your own filters that are out of season.
- We’ve also added the ability to import and export filters, so you’ll be able to share your favourite filters on this forum for the rest of the community.
- Most of the market information used for filtration is included in the standard market data downloaded from Betfair, but certain tests such as volume and in-play status will need to be requested on demand. If you use those filters, you’ll need to allow a few extra seconds for the filter to process.
Coupons combine the Market Filtering with enhancements of the Watch Lists to allow you to easily select a group of markets that you wish to trade, add them to Guardian, and display them in a Watch List in your preferred format. Once defined your coupon can be used again and again to quickly setup a day’s trading. They are perfect for multi-market trading and are especially useful for Soccer traders that need to monitor multiple matches (and their various markets) concurrently, leaping on opportunities as they arise.
These enhancements to Watch Lists can be used in isolation, but have contributed to the overall Coupon design:
- An Event Filtering picklist has been added to the top of the Watch List – the default is to show all events that have been added to the Watch List, but you can use it to focus on the markets of a single event/match.
- Market price refresh has been optimised with the option to refresh all markets currently visible on the Watch List at the ‘Background market prices’ refresh rate – used in conjunction with streaming you can refresh every market of an event many times each second
- For some time, extra one-click & ladder windows have been available to launch via the Watch Lists using a right-click menu, but now there’s the option to launch by just clicking one of the market prices, getting you to the market even quicker.
In the editor, the ‘Filter’ page is the same as used by the Market Filter editor and allows you to specify Filter Sets to zone in on the markets that you wish to add to the Coupon.
The ‘Panel’ page allows you to add as many vertical display panels as you wish; they’ll be displayed side-by-side in a Watch List. Each one can be customised to control which columns are displayed, the sort used and whether to restrict the panel to only showing specific market types. Each vertical panel has its own scroll bar, but if required the scroll bar usage can be linked together so that having scrolled one panel, the rest will realign to match. That feature is useful if you are grouping the markets on the Watch List by the Event. e.g. Showing a football match across multiple panels or perhaps showing Place markets for horse races alongside their Win Only counterparts.
The ‘Settings’ page controls: how markets will be grouped together, if the scrolling should be linked, whether to show the Event picklist, refresh options, how frequently the coupon filter should be reapplied to the Watch List’s markets, and how the results of the filters should be displayed in Guardian.
a) multi-column Coupon using the event filter to show just the Liverpool match
b) a couple of clicks and you’re viewing all the markets of the Crystal Palace match
c) or use another Coupon and view four different matches side-by-side with the markets arranged in a consistent order
In Guardian you’ll find the new ‘Coupon’ page on the left sidebar. In its simplest form, you use it to select a named Coupon and with a single click: run its filter against the current betfair markets, replace Guardian’s markets with the results, and apply them all to a Watch List showing them in the Coupon’s panel layout. If you wish, you can be more selective in this page and choose just some of the markets found, appending them to markets already loaded into Guardian. A Watch List can, as before, Synchronise with the entire list of markets in Guardian or can just be given a subset. We realise that there are a lot of options and configuration points in this version that might be a bit daunting at first, but we’ve tried to cater for every style rather than prescribing a specific type of usage.
Automation Rules Editor changes:
On the Parameters page, bets can now be staked using an amount held in a Stored Value
On the Stored Values page, more price options are available so the SP, and the High & Low traded prices can be assigned to a Stored Value. You can now also store monetary values rather than just prices; you can store the Balance, the Net Stake, or the stake used when starting a Servant.
Stored Values can now look up and store the money available to back/lay at a price or the volume traded at a price. The price to be used can be an entered value, one of the best three markets prices, or can itself be defined by another Stored Value. This change alone significantly increases the capabilities of Automation.
All of these options are also available to the ‘Stored Value condition’ for use when deciding whether to trigger a rule or not.
New keystrokes have been added to do the following:
- - set the Market Filter on the 'Select' page of Market Selection screen
- - set the Market Filter on the 'Search' page of Market Selection screen
- - set the Market Filter on the 'Select' page of Guardian
- - set the Market Filter on the 'Search' page of Guardian
- - set the Coupon used to filter markets on the 'Coupon' page of Guardian
- - 'Add & Apply' the current selected Coupon in Guardian
- - Select markets in Guardian's list of markets – this includes the ability to select based on specific market types
- - Apply an Automation Rule to the selected markets in Guardian's list of markets
Import & Export options have been added to the Ladder Settings editor, making it easy to upload your favourite ladder layouts to this community to share with others.
The Quick Picks page in Guardian renamed as ‘Racing’
The title of Guardian’s ‘Odds’ pane now shows the number of selections in the market.
The ‘Market’ column header in Guardian’s list of markets, now shows the number of Markets in total in the list. This is useful when streaming as Betfair enforce a limit of subscribing to a maximum of 1000 markets on the stream.
New options have been added to the Behaviour tab of Bet Angel Settings to allow the chosen filter/coupon/search criteria to be saved with the settings profile. This has been made optional as it could be annoying if the market tree re-filters if you are only switching settings profile for a minor change such as switching staking presets.
The ‘Background market prices’ refresh rate (in Bet Angel Settings->Communications) has been updated to include refresh rates as fast as the foreground rate (20ms when streaming). This is useful when viewing multiple markets in a Coupon to keep all prices up to date.