Updated: New beta version of Bet Angel v1.53.1 - Now on general release

sniffer66

BetBuddy wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:19 pm
Hi,

Can we have the conditions box on the left expanded so we can see our conditions without scrolling as there seems to be allot of empty unused free space on the right of the screen ?

Thanks,
If, at the same time, you could also make the top pane columns resizable that would also help. For many of the Rule names I have to do a mouse hover to get the tool tip to see whats its doing - i get very descriptive :)
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

mcgoo wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 3:42 am
Be great to do the VWAP Checkpoint thing with High and Low Traded Prices too :D :P
That would have to be done with care as high & low traded prices are used in a number of different places throughout Bet Angel. e.g. Inplay Trader, Market Overview and its risk meter, One-click & Ladder Additional Info display etc. The checkpoint would impact all of those and they'd all need re-testing, so it's unlikely to be added as a .1 release, but we'll make a note for a future version.

The highest and lowest traded prices are available in the Set Stored Value command, so for now you could set Stored Values for each selection at the point you'd checkpoint VWAP.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

sniffer66 wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:58 am
BetBuddy wrote:
Can we have the conditions box on the left expanded so we can see our conditions without scrolling as there seems to be allot of empty unused free space on the right of the screen ?
If, at the same time, you could also make the top pane columns resizable that would also help. For many of the Rule names I have to do a mouse hover to get the tool tip to see whats its doing - i get very descriptive :)
Neither change is as easy as adding the up/down arrows, but we'll have a look. Regarding the column resizing - probably fairly easy to make them temporarily re-sizeable, but more complex to have the widths persist from one session to the next via saved layouts. So may be able to add the temporary option in a .1 build.
sniffer66

Bet Angel wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:56 pm
sniffer66 wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:58 am
BetBuddy wrote:
Neither change is as easy as adding the up/down arrows, but we'll have a look. Regarding the column resizing - probably fairly easy to make them temporarily re-sizeable, but more complex to have the widths persist from one session to the next via saved layouts. So may be able to add the temporary option in a .1 build.
Temporary would be great, thanks. To be able to click on the dividing line and drag (or double click to auto-resize to max chars, as in Excel) would be great. No biggie, but a nice to have
Wolf1877

It would be great if Excel could be used to directly assign values into shared stored values.
This would allow Excel to calculate values for use in BAF Automation and Servant scripts that are running on the market.

I'd suggest that Excel column L could be used with a command in the format
SET_STORED_VAL:name=value

Market Shared Stored Values could be assigned via cell L6.
Selection Shared Stored Values could be assigned in cells L9:L67 (odd row numbers only)

Here is an example of how an assignment would look in the excel sheet.
stored_val_suggestion.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Wolf1877 wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:56 am
It would be great if Excel could be used to directly assign values into shared stored values.
This would allow Excel to calculate values for use in BAF Automation and Servant scripts that are running on the market.
We've had a few requests along these lines and your suggestion would fit into the normal method of processing a command and returning an OK status, so we'll run some experiments in this area to see if it's technically feasible.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

v1.53.0 is now on general release, but we've just released a number of additional enhancements as v1.53.1 beta.
Please see the updated first post for full description and new download links.
BetBuddy

v1.53.1 = Awesome. :D
mcfc1981

would love a feature where u can tick a box on a lay or back price that will remain if ticked when u press cancel all....the bet would only cancel when done manually when unticking the selection.

example
laying tennis player A
at 1.65 1.60 1.55 and 1.5
I want to keep the 1.5 (as i'm happy if player A loses the next point the odds won't drop below 1.5) but I want to cancel all the remaining bets by pressing cancel all lays
Dallas

mcfc1981 wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:13 pm
would love a feature where u can tick a box on a lay or back price that will remain if ticked when u press cancel all....the bet would only cancel when done manually when unticking the selection.

example
laying tennis player A
at 1.65 1.60 1.55 and 1.5
I want to keep the 1.5 (as i'm happy if player A loses the next point the odds won't drop below 1.5) but I want to cancel all the remaining bets by pressing cancel all lays
A servant can be used to do this, I've attached an example that will cancel all lay bets ABOVE the price you click on
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Wolf1877

Bet Angel wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:05 pm
We've had a few requests along these lines and your suggestion would fit into the normal method of processing a command and returning an OK status, so we'll run some experiments in this area to see if it's technically feasible.
OK thanks for looking into my Excel / Set Stored Values suggestion.
mcgoo

Yay re Matched bet information. :) Thanks BA team
BrianDee

> Added a 'Not Equal' comparison option to the Stored Value condition

Thanks devs, much needed and was planning to request :)

And now, perhaps we can look forward to OR conditional handling??
billbo001

Just updating on my vps. Wasn't loading up, went through trouble shooting and came up with this?
Cheers
Will
update.png
49ers

Hello,

Would it be possible to add or modify the P&L selectable column into the ladder area to display a solid colour of green or red to show how the trade is doing overall.
i.e. remove the monetary P&L values so it would just be a red or green square. You would also be able to click on the red or green square to place a hedged bet as per usual.

The reason for this is I know that I (and possibly other traders) can get fixated on the actual profit and loss figures where as this would illustrate your position overall +ive or -ive but allow you to focus more on the overall trade rather than becoming emotionally caught up in the monatary amounts and could help with trading pyscholgy especially as a new trader and could help you form better trading habits?

EDIT:

I've mocked up what this could look like:
LadderP&LSolid.jpg
Traded Profit Option.jpg
As simple work around for this would just be to set the background colour of the traded profit column to red or green to match the text colour so the P&L would appear invisible if the use solid colours check box were ticked.

This would be a great little addition.

Thanks

Return to “Bet Angel - Release & version history”