New version of Bet Angel - 1.42.2

Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Edit: Topic renamed now that beta has gone on general release

A new version of Bet Angel is available: -

Download it from here: -

http://www.betangel.com/securedownloads/BAP_1_42_2.exe

We released it as a beta because there are a number of code changes. We have tested and used this version for a fair time, but you can never be too sure. So we felt obliged to release it as a beta.

If you see any problems, please feed back on this thread.

Learn about it here: -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21wYOdX0PJM

Key changes are: -

Upgraded code base. Not only is this the best version of Bet Angel yet, this brings us forward and allows us to look at new features and opportunities presented by the change and things like Windows 10. Because of the upgrade in the code base, the next version will look slightly different to your old version.

We have made changes to the automation area so you can now manually invoke functions within the automation tools.

We have had a number of requests for this, as people didn't want to invoke a rule specific to
any specific selection in the market. So you can now nominate 'any' selection within a market and also a 'nominated' selection with a market. You simply select the nominated selection from Guardian and the rule will activate against it.

We have also introduced the ability to reset the trigger count. So you can invoke a rule via automation, then get it to fire again on your command.

We have also enhanced the logging as well, so it's easier to understand where a bet has been placed and how.

For those that are into analysis you can now export all market data on market closure so if you are live or testing a strategy you can review the data after the market has closed.

Combining manual and automated trading is another leap forward!
convoysur-2

great work.
being able to choose a selection is nice,
the best part of all is that peter finally got the rubix cube solved,
Marc
Dallas

convoysur-2 wrote:great work.
the best part of all is that peter finally got the rubix cube solved,
Marc
I noticed that on his desk to, was going to coment on you tube about it as mines still as mixed up as i am on a saturday night :?

But great work to BA from me also even the layout looks so much sharper
Miro001

Bet Angel wrote:A new version of Bet Angel is available: -

For those that are into analysis you can now export all market data on market closure so if you are live or testing a strategy you can review the data after the market has closed.
Peter, can you show how to export all market data. Is it the same as you show on the YouTube video from last night? There you spokoe about making bets and later exporting P/L on that same market. But can we for example export data such as Player(Team) 1/2 highest trading odds, lowest trading odds, traded market volume etc. Is this possible with BetAngel?
Rufus

Miro001 wrote:
Bet Angel wrote:A new version of Bet Angel is available: -

Peter, can you show how to export all market data. Is it the same as you show on the YouTube video from last night? There you spokoe about making bets and later exporting P/L on that same market. But can we for example export data such as Player(Team) 1/2 highest trading odds, lowest trading odds, traded market volume etc. Is this possible with BetAngel?

I had been meaning to post a similar question to this. I was interested in seeing how the pattern of odds changes in the horse races from just before the start, through in-play up to the finish. I'd then want to record and analyse the results in excel. Similarly, like Miro said, highest trading odds, lowest odds etc.. Is it possible?
Euler

A billion spreadsheets in this section to allow you to record data: -

viewforum.php?f=31
AngelsWithDirtyFaces

Hi.

Anyone else having a problem in guardian with "Lay All Selections" at a fixed price in this version 1.42?
The automation tab shows the rule being triggered but the log tab shows no activity and no bets are submitted to Betfair. Earler versions of Bet Angel behave as expected.

Thanks.
Rufus

Euler wrote:A billion spreadsheets in this section to allow you to record data: -

viewforum.php?f=31
Ah, thank you, Euler. :D
Euler

AngelsWithDirtyFaces wrote:Hi.

Anyone else having a problem in guardian with "Lay All Selections" at a fixed price in this version 1.42?
The automation tab shows the rule being triggered but the log tab shows no activity and no bets are submitted to Betfair. Earler versions of Bet Angel behave as expected.

Thanks.
If you can detail what you are doing we will try and replicate it.
AngelsWithDirtyFaces

Euler wrote:
AngelsWithDirtyFaces wrote:Hi.

Thanks.
If you can detail what you are doing we will try and replicate it.
I use this method to lay all selections with 'Keep All Unmatched Bets" to let them go in play. But stripping this problem down to bare essentials:

General Tab:
1. Lay All Selections
2. Fixed Date and Time Arm Trigger at 00:00:00 until 23:59:59
3: Allow Rule to Trigger 1 time

Parameters Tab:
1. Fixed Price Odds 1.5
2. Fixed Amount £10
3. Global settings - None set

Conditions Tab:
For testing purposes - No conditions imposed.

When I run the rule against any market, the guardian automation tab shows the rule being triggered but the log tab remains empty of any text and no bets are submitted to Betfair.

I've also got Bet Angel running on a VPS which I have not yet upgraded to v1.42 and this rule continues to perform perfectly. It's only on my PC with V1.42 where the rule no longer works.

Thanks for looking into this.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

We've recreated that in development and can see that the bug affects both 'Back All Selections' and 'Lay All Selections'. We'll fix that and issue a new beta build tomorrow.
AngelsWithDirtyFaces

Bet Angel wrote:We've recreated that in development and can see that the bug affects both 'Back All Selections' and 'Lay All Selections'. We'll fix that and issue a new beta build tomorrow.
Many thanks for the quick turnaround.
ntsili

Excellent version!
If you are still adding new features in to that version, why not add the possibility (when being into a market) to execute a predefined strategy by tapping a combination of keys? (ex: shift+key)
Nick
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Bet Angel wrote:We've recreated that in development and can see that the bug affects both 'Back All Selections' and 'Lay All Selections'.
This bug has been fixed in this version of the beta:

http://www.betangel.com/securedownloads ... _beta1.exe
Black Ice

Is it possible to have the headband of Guardian in PM the same colour as BA in PM? I have both up at same time..PM for practice trading..and LM for some in running strategies. When both Guardian's are minimised it's very confusing knowing which refers to the PM site and which the LM site as they are both the same colour?
Thanks...

Return to “Bet Angel - Release & version history”