New beta version of Bet Angel v1.43.1

gutuami

Bet Angel wrote:Thanks for those ideas, we'll see what we can do. Not sure whether it's possible to push the mouse cursor around the screen based on a keypress though.
gutuami wrote:Why can't we assign something to <shift> key alone?
The shift key is only considered a 'modifier' to another key rather than a separate key itself. I would imagine it could be quite dangerous to intercept normal Windows behaviour. e.g. Attempt to type a capital letter into something and the Shift shortcut would trigger!
thanks for replay
actually these features like Left shift key(remaped enter) and moving mouse in the center of a specific screen (as I lose it sometimes) and changing the stakes I achieve with a simple autohotkey script. 8-)
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

george wrote:it will be nice to be able to open more than 10 external ladders in the future upgrades
That's easily done. We'll increase the limit in the next build.
ricardodeano

Can I ask a stupid question? Well I will do anyway :D

I'm using your VPS, when will 1.43.0 be available in the server edition? Or should I just install the 1.43.0 version over the top of the server version?
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

ricardodeano wrote:I'm using your VPS, when will 1.43.0 be available in the server edition?
The Server edition of 1.43.1 can be downloaded from http://www.betangel.com/securedownloads ... _beta1.exe
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Following feedback and comments, we've made a few enhancements to the beta and have updated the download link in the first message to point to the new 1.43.1 beta.

Changes include:

- Additional Ladder header/footer option 'Selection Volume (compressed)'
- Increased number of additional ladder windows that can be displayed to 20 (from 10)
- New Keyboard Shortcuts to:
Sort ladders by volume (descending)
Cancel all back/lay bets for a selection above/below price of bet under mouse
Select a named settings profile
Select a named layout profile
- Option to apply 'default stake' changes immediately (or keep with the existing 'apply on market switch' behaviour).

We've also fixed a bug that was spotted regarding the customisation of the one-click toolbar. It used to fail to reload the toolbar changes when the layout profile was selected on the login screen (but was fine if the profile was changed after the one-click screen had initialised). It now works properly regardless of when the profile is selected.
gutuami

and the download link is...
Dallas

gutuami wrote:and the download link is...
In the OP
gutuami

Dallas wrote:
gutuami wrote:and the download link is...
In the OP
I downloaded that and looked at the max number of ladders and it is 12 not 20. That's why I asked.
Now I see other additions that means it is it.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

gutuami wrote: max number of ladders and it is 12 not 20
It's the maximum number of ladder windows that can be launched that has been increased (as per the request earlier in this thread). i.e. You can launch (and minimise as required) ladders covering 20 different markets in parallel. The ladder currently under the mouse cursor will refresh at full speed whilst the others tick over at the 'background' refresh rate.
Rinoa

At the moment we can only automate, place a bet,24 hours before event start.

How easy would it be to make that, say, 250 hours.

Thanks.
Euler

Most markets are not open for that long or even appear on the API that long before an event.
Rinoa

Euler wrote:Most markets are not open for that long or even appear on the API that long before an event.
I agree most markets aren't, but I trade football. Minor matches are available 4/5days before KO, major leagues longer.

Premier league matches for 17th April are now available but Automation will only work 24 hours before event.
gutuami

Select the preset stake on the ladder under the mouse - can't figure out how to use it? there are no option to select a preset stake.

the possibility to change settings profile with one click is awesome. love it.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

gutuami wrote:Select the preset stake on the ladder under the mouse - can't figure out how to use it? there are no option to select a preset stake.
No we haven't implemented that suggestion yet, probably be in the next version.

The 'Select the preset stake' shortcut as it stands will move you back to the last used preset if you'd switched to 'Standard' or 'Net Stake' staking. You can't currently select a specific preset, but it's a good idea, and we will be implementing it.
brimfieldmg

Will this version be ready to move on from Beta soon?

Return to “Bet Angel - Release & version history”