New beta version of Bet Angel v1.46.0

Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

SeaHorseRacing wrote:Great thanks. What was the diagnosis?
It was just due to the fact that charts update at a maximum speed of 100ms. When streaming quicker than that, the volume arriving between chart updates was missed rather than cached. It was easy to fix.
LinusP

Bet Angel wrote: Changes:

- Uses betfair's new minimum stake rules for faster placement of small stake bets and faster greening (when that requires use of small stakes).
Did I give you the idea for that :D
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

LinusP wrote: Did I give you the idea for that :D
It's been on the list since betfair announced the change, but yes your posts did act as a reminder and get the changes into this build! Supporting currencies other than GBP prevented us from simplifying the process across the board. I wish they'd applied the 10.0 payout limit for all currencies!
LinusP

Bet Angel wrote:
LinusP wrote: Did I give you the idea for that :D
It's been on the list since betfair announced the change, but yes your posts did act as a reminder and get the changes into this build! Supporting currencies other than GBP prevented us from simplifying the process across the board. I wish they'd applied the 10.0 payout limit for all currencies!
Haha, I had exactly the same issue. Ended up using a config file allowing a global variable.

http://effbot.org/pyfaq/how-do-i-share- ... odules.htm
SeaHorseRacing

My sound alerts are out of time. I have checked my clocks. If I have a sound automation and I open a market it is pretty much playing them out of sink to the time I have authourized...
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

SeaHorseRacing wrote:My sound alerts are out of time. I have checked my clocks. If I have a sound automation and I open a market it is pretty much playing them out of sink to the time I have authourized...
Please send your Automation rules to [email protected] and we'll try to recreate it.
SeaHorseRacing

this sounds like a very daft question but I really have no idea.. are these files saved in a particular folder so I can send them over? Thank you.
Dallas

On the automation tab in guardian click 'Export rules file' save it somewhere easy like your desktop then include as an attachement with a support ticket
SeaHorseRacing

Thank you. Sent.
ShaunWhite

Do you have any idea when this 'push' version of BA will be out of beta ?

I don't need the functionality, but I do like to be on the current version if pos for any other minor tweaks and fixes.
Dallas

ShaunWhite wrote:Do you have any idea when this 'push' version of BA will be out of beta ?

I don't need the functionality, but I do like to be on the current version if pos for any other minor tweaks and fixes.
It was released yesterday
http://www.betangel.com/blog_wp/2016/11 ... es-faster/
ShaunWhite

Wow you don't get better tech support replies than 'it was done yesterday'
Cheers
LeTiss

Fantastic for automation users, but will people need to look out for transaction costs?
marko236

LeTiss 4pm wrote:Fantastic for automation users, but will people need to look out for transaction costs?
It's the one big change i'v been waiting for, was wondering about transaction costs too?
marko236

Been playing about with request of 20ms, Data request is indicating that it's non chargeable does anyone know if that's right?

Return to “Bet Angel - Release & version history”