New beta version of Bet Angel

Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

1.23.7 is now available to download as a beta and we expect this will come out of beta in the next few days.
PeterLe

Bet Angel wrote:1.23.7 is now available to download as a beta and we expect this will come out of beta in the next few days.
Hi
Could you please state how .7 differs from .6 ??
Thanks

Peter
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Mainly that it traps an API call that was failing. Worth upgrading if you were using the previous beta.
PeterLe

BA
Just wanted to give some feedback...

The latest version has been rock solid, no issues whatsoever.
The transaction counter is great and saves the odd transaction charge (All helps the bottom line!).

The new "GREEN_ALL" command has achieved something that I spent many an hour trying to code; it's fantastic and works a treat...(this in my opinion is something that sets BA from the competition)

Here's to the next version! :D
Regards
Peter
alanof

Is it my imagination or have charts started loading by runner number rather than by price in the market? I am nearly positive I used to just leave the same 3 charts open and switch market, with the top 3 runners by price always appearing in these open charts... rather than having to open and close new ones all the time :?
Ryder

BA

I have just been experimenting with a couple of the new features that have been added to excel integration and whilst these are most welcome I do have a question.

The GREEN and CLOSE_TRADE commands seem to return OK in the status box if they are successful; however they don't appear to return any details of the bets that were placed after issuing these commands (i.e. Matched Odds, Matched Amount, Bet Reference, Time and Info).

How would I know for certain that the bets that BA places using these commands have been fully matched?

I noted that after sending a CLOSE_TRADE command one of my bets hadn't been fully matched. (To be fair it was only a few pence out, but I'm concerned that I might be blind to larger amounts!)

Am I missing something, doing something incorrectly, or is this something to be aware of?

Ryder

Return to “Bet Angel - Release & version history”