Trading is about to Change

A place to discuss anything.
bmz4

[/quote]
The VPS would help because your trading IP address will be in the UK.
Do you have any family or friends in the UK who will allow you to use an account/bank opened in their name?
[/quote]

No, i have not even ever visited UK. By the way, does anybody have any suggestion, why Betdaq has blocked so many ordinary and healthy countries. It doesnt make any sense to me.
xtrader16

I hope there is a video today with the update release information. We all know Peter loves a Saturday video release...is today the day?
Naffman

xtrader16 wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:51 am
I hope there is a video today with the update release information. We all know Peter loves a Saturday video release...is today the day?
No chance mate
gazuty

There's more than a touch of Elon Musk about this.
to75ne

its been about a week since the video announcement and now its starting to look farcical.
LeTiss

It's starting to look like the way Sky billed Liverpool vs Man Utd last season as 'Red Monday'. They tried to drum up interest with this over-hyped marketing.........the match ended 0-0

This game changer is going to have to be good PW
Euler

Given the hype, maybe we should delay the release and lower expectations? ;)
Euler

But seriously, we are not going to release until everything is fully documented, explained and the build is ready. It's not a feature that exists anywhere so we want to do a proper job of ensuring it lands properly. I'm pretty sure whatever your trading style it's going to have a positive impact on your trading.

Previous major releases have not really gained the awareness they should so running the teaser campaign is to make sure people know about this new feature that we have put a lot of effort into. We didn't really expect forum users to be so engaged by the teaser, it wasn't really targeted at forum users or some of our more actively engaged customers.

We want to ensure everything is properly in place before the release, so won't say much about it until it's ready to rock and roll. But we look forward to bringing it to you soon.
Korattt

Euler wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:18 pm
Given the hype, maybe we should delay the release and lower expectations? ;)
would be interesting to hear what new users & / or new readers of the forum are thinking about this prolonged release of the new update?, been longer than expected for me, but then again I’m stuck in Spain for a few days so another week is neither here or there for me.. fill your boots Peter, take as long as you want
to75ne

Euler wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:58 pm
But seriously, we are not going to release until everything is fully documented, explained and the build is ready. It's not a feature that exists anywhere so we want to do a proper job of ensuring it lands properly. I'm pretty sure whatever your trading style it's going to have a positive impact on your trading.

Previous major releases have not really gained the awareness they should so running the teaser campaign is to make sure people know about this new feature that we have put a lot of effort into. We didn't really expect forum users to be so engaged by the teaser, it wasn't really targeted at forum users or some of our more actively engaged customers.

We want to ensure everything is properly in place before the release, so won't say much about it until it's ready to rock and roll. But we look forward to bringing it to you soon.
the way you larged it up it suggests that i am (and others) are going to have to adapt to it, possibly i may have to change screen setups etc, possibly having to trade dog races for a day or so, to test it out etc, so if i know roughly what is coming (for instance are you going to get rid of/ditch certain tabs such as charting, manual bet etc ), i can prepare and have some idea of how much time i will need to adjust to this new version.
Euler

You won't have to change a thing.
ShaunWhite

I don't miss what I haven't got so whenever is fine by me. I'd much rather it was well delivered than arrive quickly.

Glad to hear it will benefit all users rather than it being a really niche thing like Darts Mystic or some headscratching cross market football matrix. That's made me much more interested.
to75ne

Euler wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:39 pm
You won't have to change a thing.
:)
spreadbetting

Euler wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:58 pm
............. It's not a feature that exists anywhere so we want to do a proper job of ensuring it lands properly.
I'm sure if it's any good it won't be long before it exists on competitors software too :)
Euler

spreadbetting wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:54 pm
I'm sure if it's any good it won't be long before it exists on competitors software too :)
They will find that very hard for a few reasons that will become apparent. That fact aside, most competitors haven't really done any major upgrades for years. We keep on pushing forward as we are not reliant on the revenue, but hugely reliant on the product as a trading tool. We want to keep one step ahead.

Return to “General discussion”