Trading is about to Change

A place to discuss anything.
harsh

the bell boy
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Korattt

really don’t see the point of dragging this out in such a way, we knew the icon days ago & no one’s able to guess what it is, bit childish really, was very excited initially, but do you know what?, I’m now not really that bothered
harsh

I am always excited for good. YOLO
DoctorEvil

will this new feature be only in pro version or both? that could give some clues :D
Niko

Priority room bookings at any of the 179 travel lodge hotels?? Exclusive deal with betangel subscribers??
jimibt

Niko wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:30 am
Priority room bookings at any of the 179 travel lodge hotels?? Exclusive deal with betangel subscribers??
close - it's a tie in with AirBnB; much better :D
BetScalper

Peter has done a deal with Betfair so that BA subscribers don't have to pay any commission. :D
gutuami

might be smth that depends on betfar. Some new features implemented in ba that require some modifications on bf side.
ShaunWhite

If this was a video game it would be fun, but it isn't. Something that's 'going to change a lot of things' sounds as troubling as it does exciting. Last time I heard that, Farage was saying it and look how well that's going ;)

At the other end of the food chain, imagine if BF were teasing BA with changes like this. I'm sure someone would be round there for a meeting, pronto.

I know I'm a bit ott sometimes about seeing this as a business, but this is my plan #1 of 1 at the moment. So with me being a naturally anxious person, Mrs W is worried I'll have to go back on my tablets if there's much more hype. :?
Korattt

ShaunWhite wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:48 am
If this was a video game it would be fun, but it isn't. Something that's 'going to change a lot of things' sounds as troubling as it does exciting. Last time I heard that, Farage was saying it and look how well that's going ;)

At the other end of the food chain, imagine if BF were teasing BA with changes like this. I'm sure someone would be round there for a meeting, pronto.

I know I'm a bit ott sometimes about seeing this as a business, but this is my plan #1 of 1 at the moment. So with me being a naturally anxious person, Mrs W is worried I'll have to go back on my tablets if there's much more hype. :?
agreed, to Peter this is fun teasing customers & potential customers in this way, I’m sure many others feel the same way as you Shaun & I’m being serious
LeTiss

Peter is selling a product, so he's just going down a marketing route that he's never done before.

I have no problem with that at all, however these additions are going to have to be really bloody good to justify the hype :lol:
jimibt

LeTiss wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:06 am
Peter is selling a product, so he's just going down a marketing route that he's never done before.

I have no problem with that at all, however these additions are going to have to be really bloody good to justify the hype :lol:
yup, what started out as a fun tease regarding the proposed subtle change of colour on the splash screen has escalated to such a stage that BA HQ are frantically trying now to create a new killa feature. Shaun will get this, I think they've been hoisted by their own leo-petard [sic] :D
serik

Now Peter breaks all standards of maintaining intrigue.
In each new video only promises that there will be a super function. And no details, little consecutive leaks, disclosure of intrigue.
It became very boring.
Of course I look forward to the promised changes.
But for now - bored
Euler

We've always undersold new additions so wanted to make this visible, but also contrast what we are doing with others. Some vendors haven't done any major upgrades for years, perhaps 1/2 a decade, whereas we are constantly looking to push forward. While some are small, we do consider this a step change up in terms of ability for Bet Angel users. This should help you compete in an increasingly competitive market, which should worry non BA users.

I think I'm resigned to the fact that people will go, 'Oh is that it' for their own personal reasons, but anybody who trades seriously will immediately see the potential. But the thing to remember is that this is an additional feature to Bet Angel, not a replacement. So it won't immediately affect whatever you are doing at the moment, only enhance it when you learn to use it properly.

Return to “General discussion”