New version of Bet Angel v1.49.0

Korattt

ShaunWhite wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:24 pm
It's giving me a headache already...Maybe PW can upload all of his servants to get the ball rolling.
not just me then, too much faffing about for me
ShaunWhite

I like it..... it'll make me think about what I actually do so I can subcontract it out.

It's the whole world of possibilities that's making my head spin.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Don't worry, there will be plenty of examples uploaded to the forum to get people started.

Customers in the 'Trading is about to change' thread were worried that any edge wouldn't stay an edge for long once everyone had access to it. Hopefully you can now see how this release is different, this is all about providing a slick mechanism to deploy your strategies - to give you time to think and assess the markets while the Servant busily follows your instructions.

We've been testing Servants for weeks now and they dramatically change the way you trade, it's much less tiring to deploy and monitor Servants than it is to frantically click about the ladder!
gutuami

I like the concept. Will take some time to get into it but i sense some good opportunities/possibilities already. everything is hard before it's easy. thanks
Trader Pat

I can see a lot of possibilities with this to help traders of all levels.

I think its a great addition well done to everybody who worked on it!
ShaunWhite

If your edge was assessing fairly common key things and reacting quickly you'll struggle to maintain it vs even more automation.

Looks like the arms race has well and truely started, maybe it's time to rent an office a few ms closer to BFHQ.
Max W

Looks great, will help alot, I seem to have a "show the Servant Manager" box following my mouse regardless of screen, How do I turn it off?
R. Max.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

That happened once during testing, but we couldn't recreate it again. Try right mouse clicking on the Servant Manager bell boy icon - hopefully when the context menu appears, the tooltip will go.
Max W

Thanks all sorted! _ Thanks for the upgrade, and other upgrades that have helped previously.
Regards, Max.
Simonlofc

Congrats Nailed a truly innovative and more than useful upgrade, i thank you
Korattt

so if you’re crap at automation (like me) you’ve no chance, thanks a bundle
Euler

It's actually an ENHANCEMENT for manual traders and not as complicated as automation. It's a halfway house, that's the whole concept.
megarain

I think its a v interesting development.

Am worried, the sheer possibilities, might endanger data charges raising its head. Am a little surprised, Betfair are happy with this. Badly coded Servants, could send a LOT of bets. maybe that will be the trick .. waiting and watching etc, and then actually sending a bet.

Am gonna need to understand offset greening fully - but, we all need to understand the tools we use.

Thx
Korattt

Euler wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:37 pm
It's actually an ENHANCEMENT for manual traders and not as complicated as automation. It's a halfway house, that's the whole concept.
won’t be using it myself, can see people getting frustrated with it
FrankCastle794

Where abouts are the servant downloads, the spread entry/exit looks interesting.

Return to “Bet Angel - Release & version history”